Rp 101: Basic RP

Alright, let's get into this...

When you're typing an action for your Rp character to do, you can write in first person, or third person.

First person example:
I'd be engulfed in a yellow flame, vanishing instantly.

Third person example:
She'd be engulfed in a yellow flame, vanishing instantly.

Another third person example:
Kirathrynia would be engulfed in a yellow flame, vanishing instantly.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Also, as you can tell, I use 'Would' a lot in RP, it's pretty much used to control the RP, remember to use it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Make sure to use proper grammar in RP, of you say 'u' instead of 'you.' And 'i' instead of 'I.' Or 'Plz' instead of 'Please' Etc.

Bad example: Plz let me rule the land, if u want, I can give u a diamond.

Good example: "Aye, may I ask... Would you accept great riches over my custody over the land?" She'd say, twirling her blade.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

As you can tell in the good example, I added "s around my dialogue, this is a major thing to learn in RP, Use it. Also, as you can tell, I added better grammar and a larger vocabulary.

((THAT IS TODAY'S LESSON, REMEMBER, YOU CAN START AN RP IN THE COMMENTS, And maybe I'll join :3))