01- One Hart

I'm Naomi Hart, yes, The Naomi Hart. Some of you may know me, some of you might not.

I'm kind of a big figure, well, my family and myself.

I'm seventeen years old with two older sisters and two younger.

There's the twins Ashley and Kayla, 19, then myself, then Kierstin, 14, and Anna, 11. My parents are Marc and Lele Hart, they aren't that big anymore. I guess you could really say our family's born and raised in Hollywood.

Oh so in our band you have our drummer Jacob, our lead guitar Steven, our base guitar Tyler, and our pianist Michael. Then there's us, me and my two older sisters Ashley and Kayla, and our two best friends, Casey, 18, and Mackenzie, 17.

Were young but we've been over the world more than enough times.

Currently we're living in London England, the place we were born and raised.

Well me and my band mates are living in London. Mum, dad, Anna, and Kierstin are in California living currently.

"NAOMI!" Four girls and four guys yell at once bringing me out of my thoughts.

I look at them.

"Tatum" Our manager, "Wants us to get ready, she said we have a meeting in ten, then we're going to dinner with guess." Kayla says.

"You girl go! Us guys have to meet at the studio for your new singles beat." Steven says and they leave.

We all dress in performance clothe and then pile into the limo which takes us to the management meeting place.

"My baloney has a first name is o-s-c-a-r my baloney has a second name its m--y-e-r-s and if you ask my why I'll say...." Mackenzie and I scream down the hallway until a security guard tells us to be quiet and get into the meeting room.

We walk into the meeting room and see Tatum, Simon Cowell, One Direction, and a bunch of people I've seen a thousand times but still don't know.

Wait!

One Direction?!

"One Direction?!" Casey says.

We may fan girl over these boys! But shhhh, don't tell them.

"Yes, now your late girls. Set your arses down now." Some guy yells.

I set down with Niall and One Direction to my left and Mackenzie and the girls to my right.

I turn to them to talk.

"Girls, Now that the five of you have done solo albums, we'd like to talk business with One Direction here." Tatum says.

Ashley looks down past us at the guys.

"So talk business with them, us girls have more important things to do. Like look at poor Naomi here, we had to wake her from her beauty sleep." Ashley says.

"We all know how much us girls hate being woken up, by anyone for any reason." Kayla says.

"I punched the last person that woke me up." Casey says, "Sorry again about that Tatum."

"Can we just get this over with?" Mackenzie ask.

"Yes! Let's get this over with! Talk business and I won't interrupt you because I won't be listening! Go!" I say.

I go to look over at the girls again to talk but Niall taps my shoulder and I look at him and Louis setting next to him.

"Pretty girls!" Louis says happily.

I can't help but smile at him.

"Hansom boys!" I say mocking him and causing him to blush, Niall too.