chapter 1 my mate

Jada's pov

As she woke up she realized today was her birthday and she'd finally find her mate she jumped out of bed and took a long shower she was glad it was summer vacation after her shower she got dressed and looked at the time it was 10:30 am she went downstairs and saw a note from her parents happy birthday baby girl see you tonight had some errands to run. She sighed used to being alone she smelled a mouth watering smell that smelled like cake and followed upstairs were she saw her alpha coming out his room in only a towel his caramel skin dripping water mate they both said he dropped the towel and carried her to his room and threw her on the bed he ripped off her dress bra and panties and took her she cried out which he smothered with a hot passionate kiss and after a few minutes the pain turned to pleasure and she cried out his name.

Hayden's pov 7:30 am

When he woke and noticed he'd mated with the packs nerd he was disgusted he hopped out of bed and got dressed Jada's eyes were open I Hayden piwe alpha of the lunar pack reject you Jada as my mate he said coldly with no remorse he had a girlfriend who was popular who'd rejected her mate for him already.