Untitled Part 1

Because a lot of people wanted it; here's the sequeal to Commandre's Promise. :) A crap ton of fluff in this opposed to my usaly angst XD your welcome! Wrote this a bit quickly so sorry for any mistakes! 

________________________________________________________________________________

Clarke sat on top of the white mare, the Commander sat right behind her. Lexa had an arm around the blonde's waist, keeping her back to her chest; though she was careful with the girl's back. It was still healing. It had only been six days since Lexa took the blonde away from Camp Jaha but Clarke was healing nicely.

Their ride had been in a comfortable silence thus far and Clarke welcomed it. She knew once she returned it would be chaotic once more. She let her mind roam to the past few days and to the brunette she was riding with.

____________________________________________________________________________

Lexa had rode into camp as quickly as she could without jostling the small blonde in her arms. Clarke had passed out soon after leaving Camp Jaha so Lexa was carrying all of Clarke's weight. Which was fine, Lexa trained all her life and was quite fit. Once they arrived at camp she carried Clarke to her quarters and laid the blonde on the bed of furs. She maneuvered Clarke so that she rested in her back.

"Nyko!" She called, not getting up from her kneeling position beside.

"Heda?" The tall, burly man entered the tent after a few moments. "What is wrong?" He asked as he saw the blonde.

"The Sky People punished her, gave her lashings, because she helped me escape." She said simply. "Can you help her?" Nyko blinked in surprise. Not to much at her question, but the way she asked. She had asked softly, while keeping her eye on the blonde haired sky girl. He only knew of one other time when she had spoken with such softness. He had hoped she would find that again one day, and perhaps she had found it once more.

"Sha, of course Heda." He said and kneeled down by her. He saw Clarke's torn shirt and lifted it up to inspect her wounds. His eyes widen in surprise as he took the the burned and bruised flesh. "Lashings, Heda?" He asked with disgust. "These are no lashings I have ever seen."

"True." Lexa murmured. The lashings they gave out were whips made from leather, or sometimes metal if the crime was bad. "They used a special kind of stick that used... electricity." She frowned at the word. "Clarke had told me they used to use electricity for many uses." Nyko shook his head a little and looked at her back once more.

"A few warriors have had burn marks like this before." He told her as he stood up. "I shall retrieve the salve and return." She nodded and watched him leave. A small groan brought her attention back to the blonde. Clarke had woken up, a bit confused, and tried getting up.

"Clarke." Lexa said softly, putting a hand on her shoulder and pushing her back down onto the furs.

"Lexa?" Clarke said and moved her head to look at the burnette. She groaned again as the small action jostled her sore back muscles.

"Lay still." Lexa told her, running her fingers through blonde tresses.

"Where are we?" Clarke asked as she closed her eyes, enjoying Lexa's fingers in her hair.

"TonDC." Lexa replied just as Nyko walked back into the tent. Clarke opened her eyes and saw the man approach. "This is Nyko," Lexa said, after seeing the distrust in Clarke's sky blue eyes. "He is the village healer and will heal your back." Clarke nodded as best she could and Nyko lifted her shirt once more. He cut the rest of her shirt off and started applying the salve to her back. Clarke bit her tongue to keep from crying out. She gripped the furs in between her fingers and squeezed her eyes shut. She knew lashings would hurt, but she never anticipated they would hurt this much. She felt fingers gently touch her cheek and she opened her eyes. Blue meet green.