Sexy shaving Grayson

I woke up and found that gray wasn't next to me.
"Grayson?"I called out and I heard a chuckle.
"In the bathroom." He said and I grabbed his buttoned up shirt and walked toward there.
"You're shaving?" I asked him as he stated to shave his beard.
"Yeah I feel like its in the way of everything I do." He said and I bit my bottom lip. He took a shower and the towel was wrapped around his waist.
"Can I help you shave?" I asked and he looked at me surprised.
"Sure. Sit right here." He said and I sat on top of the sink and grabbed his razor.
"Did I do this to you?" He asked as he moved his shirt from my shoulder and found a bruise.
"Yeah but it's okay. I really enjoyed last night. It was so exciting." I whispered as I shaved one b part of his beard.
"I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to. Let me make it up to you." He said as he lightly kissed my bruise on my shoulder and then my lips. He spread my legs apart and kneeled down and he was having my core.
"Who made you this wet? And no underwater?" He asked and then kissed my core and I shivered.
"Grayson I don't want your mouth." I said and he smiled as he stood up.
"What do you want then?" He asked and I smiled and pulled his towel off.
"This." I purred and grabbed his semi hard member.
"Alright then, what the lady wants the lady gets." He said and I smiled and he unbuttoned my shirt. He slid into me and we both moaned.
"I dont want to keep giving you bruises. It-"
"It doesn't matter Grayson. I know you didn't mean to so don't worry about it." I said and he laughed and kissed my lips before thrusting in and out of me.
"Oh Grayson! I'm about to come. Grayson!" I yelled before coming and he came after me.
"Let me finish shaving your beard." I said and he smiled and have me back his shirt and wrapped his towel.
"You should do this more often for me." He said and I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"I think I should. But I do like when you grow it out. It feels good when its wrapped around my legs. Deal?" I asked and he smiled and rested his hands on my thighs.
"Deal." He said and kissed my lips lightly and then a little more passionately.