Hehehe... Hi

I grab Kajal's wrist, cuz we're walking through thousands of fans. I remember when Dhoombros had only 1 thousand fans. I look back and she seems terrified, she's clinging onto her poster, and hiding her face except her eyes with it, her eyes are wide and she keeps looking around. "SHAMMI HOW MUCH FARTHER?!" she yells over all the noise.You would never think this girl is 19, she's too innocent! I Point to a stand where a gori with a microphone is standing. "Um Excuse Me. She looks down at us and gives us a smile. I pull the tickets out of my pocket, she takes them and reads them and looks at us and her smile brightens. "Oh You're the two lucky girls, please follow me" she says smiling. "since i put the announcement up, all these random girls kept coming up to me saying they were the ticket holders, thank god you two came cuz I was going to leave. I took two girls back here.... the first ones who approached, but um the skinny one in the Dhoombros... whats his name..." "HUSSAIN" shammi says interupting her. " Oh yeah Hussain. He said that the ticket holders were wearing a Blue... Shalawear Karmees and a plaid Flannel" she finishes. Did i mention this lady is white, she don't know how to say Shalwar Kameez. "WHAT?! That Descriptive?!" I asked shocked and looked at Kajal, She looks like she just saw a ghost. "i'm... wearing a plaid shirt... you're wearing the blue Salwar Kameez... shammi" She says quietly with widened eyes. I looked down at my top.... Oh Yeah Blue Shalwar Kameez . I look at Kajal... WAIT!? Omg. "Kaju Oh...My...gawsh. What even? Madame...excuse but is this even legal?" I ask the lady. I feel a slap on my arm, I look over a Kajal and she's eyeing me... harshly "Chordo Yaar" she says. "Um I don't know really, but here's their room, do you wanna go in now? or... Take a breath then go in.?" The lady asks us while Kajal and I are in the middle of Hyperventilating. "um No We're ready" I say regretting my decision. She takes a card out of her pocket and scans it in the monitor And I grants her access. "Hello Ms.Marcy!" Shehry says walking up to the lady taking the card from her. I heard a thud behind me, I look back. Kajals poster falls to the floor from her hands, and she's staring wide eyed at Shehry. "Shammi Pinch Me" kajal Says silently , I pinch her hard , "OYE!" she says in a loud whisper. Shehry walks over to us and I see Kajal blushing... A lot. Shehry walks right past me to Kajal. "Hi I'm Shehry...Shehryaar Asif" he says extending his hand for a handshake. Kajal is staring blankly at Shehry, and out of no where she starts searching his eyes and bear hugs him. "Mujghe Janta Hai" she says.
I turn around and hit someone...and a bottle. I look up, and see Hussain... In a shirt that just had water spilled on it. "oHmIgAwSh HUSSAIN. I'm so so so Sorry!" I say blushing really hard. I frantically look around for some napkins. I hear Hussain laughing behind me "hey... Its okay, sirf pani hai, it will dry." He says smiling sweetly. He's so nice right! "So What's Your Name" he says to me. I look to see if he's directing that to someone else. "Me?" I say raising my eyebrows. "Yeah...who else would I be directiong that to, no other than a Beautiful Girl Like You" he says in a poetic way. I immediately start blushing. "Mera Naam Shamalia hai... But you can call me Shammi" I say looking at the ground. "What a Beautiful name, it suits a beautiful face" Hussain says, I can feel his stare. "Oye Hoye Mera Bacha!" I heard Waqas Say. I start blushing 500 times harder. I see Kajal and Shehry sitting on a couch awkwardly. Kajal Blushing like mad and shehry staring at his shoes, I look at him for a while and he takes Kajals poster and opens it. He immediately starts to laugh, "Waqas Yeh Dekho, Belle toh Gaya"shehry says getting up and handing waqas the poster. Kajal looks embarrassed, playing with her fingers "uhm its was..." She says really softly. "Oh That that was supposed to be a joke" I Say quickly. A sigh of relief flushes across her face. She gets up and takes her poster . She turns back to Waqas and smiles and says "Belle is Mine". Waqas looks so offended , and Kajal and I are cracking up. "guys The shows going g to Start in 10 min." Ms.Marcy says. Shehry walks over to a table, and gets two bags with dhoombros logos on it and gives it to us. We open and find to much merch! "shehry thank you so so much." kajal says hyperly. "by the way girls, you got upgraded to front row seats. Did u come with any friends, if u did tell them to come down to Stage Front section B" Ms.Marcy says and signals us to come. "You Two Get Ready For a Surprise Later On In The Show!" Atif calls after us when we were walking towards the door. Surprise? What Surprise?!