My Fake Mate

My Fake Mate

All Rights Reserved

Heeey! It's finally here! :D

This is a sequel book. You do not have to read the first book but I highly recommend you do; you get to understand the characters fully. The first book is called 'Handcuffed To The Alpha'.

I will update this book regularly. This is a werewolf book so don't be freaked out when its mentioned casually.

There may be an R-rated part but I'll give notice before I write it. This is a romance book so it will be based on falling in-love.

Feel free to leave comments and if you enjoy it vote :)

(This is my book; you cannot take ideas from it or copy it. I'll repeat that: M.I.N.E)

Chapter One:

Mittens' POV

I woke up, gasping for air and my eye sight all fuzzy. Everything started to become more solid and I found myself in a large bed. The room was small and I was attached to some machines.

I tried to sit up but my head started to ache and so did my belly... My baby! I sat up fully now and ripped the wires from my wrists. When I stood up most of my bones clicked. I felt as if I were about to faint, but urged myself to the door that stopped me from getting to my child.

I turned the handle and ran down to another door and yanked it open. Oh shit. I heard many gasps... from the many people that sat around a large table.

It was then that my brain decided to turn on. I looked down at what I was wearing... A t-shirt and nothing else.

But the people didn't seem interested in what I wore. "Your awake!" A woman cried. I looked at her.

Who were these people?! "Wheresh mar baby?" Oh god, was that me? My jaw felt tense and as if I hadn't opened it in a while.

I heard somebody at the table cry and run out of the room. Confused, I looked to the rest of the people.

"Darling, you've been in a coma, you must lay down." A man told me, standing up.

"Baby." I growled, about to shift.

"NO!" He yelled. "Don't shift, it could be dangerous!"

I didn't turn all wolf on him but I was cautious. "Look, there is a lot you need to be told. We will tell you as soon as your sitting down...in your bedroom."

I was wary but wobbled back to the room, using the walls to help me get there. A woman tried to help me and offered her hand but I growled at it.

I was sitting down and wanted to know everything... And I'm not very patient.

"So, this must be very weird for you..." I rolled my eyes when the man said that. "But, when you were pregnant with your baby, you were slowly dying at the time. We found you inside our forest and took you here. We saved the baby but it didn't seem like you were going to make it." He paused. "You were dying because your mate was gone."

My eyes started to water and I whimpered. The woman held onto my hand and I didn't complain; I needed the comfort.

"We tried to keep you alive without your mate but... You were going to die." He coughed awkwardly and avoided my gaze. "See, we were experimenting before you came. Its something that gives somebody who doesn't have a mate... Well, a mate." I gasped. He didn't. He couldn't have. NO! "We gave you the treatment. You were going to die so we may as well have tried it." And then I snapped, I punched his annoying face and barked at him. Stupid man! I don't want a mate, I had had a mate and that was it.