"Is she okay?"

I glanced over and saw Alby sitting up in his hammock, also concerned.

"Yeah, it was just a dream." Newt replied for me.

Alby nodded and laid back down and my attention returned to Newt.

"What happened?" He leaned closer to me so I could talk to him but I wasn't about to relive that. I shook my head and ran my hand down my face. His hand gripped my other hand tightly and he nodded knowing I would tell him when I could. "Want to go for a walk?"

My teary eyes met his concerned ones and I nodded, letting him pull me from the hammock and outside. The cool night air felt good on my hot body as my fever had finally broken.

I gripped his hand in mine as he led me to where the animals were. "I don't know why but it's always relaxing to come up here. For me that is. Watching the goats and chickens..." He shrugged and I smiled lightly at him in response.

"You can talk to me ya know." He leaned over the fence around the animals and glanced at me.

"It wasn't even..." I sighed and looked up at him. "You were there Newt. You called out my name and your voice...you just sounded so....hurt." I twisted my hands together nervously as I tried to get the sound of it out of my head.

"Tell me what happened." His eyes probed mine but his expression was gentle.

"You were on the table beside me again. They wheeled you out of the room though before..." I glanced at him and shook my head. "It doesn't matter. You're obviously okay now."

"Before they electrocuted you?"

"How did you know?" I whispered.

He sighed and placed his head on his arms. "Because I had the same dream, Clara. Your scream in the dream is what woke me up. And then I looked over at you and could tell you were having a nightmare. By the time I got over to your hammock you bolted awake."

I looked down at him and smiled lightly at the mess of blond hair hanging over his arms. I ran my hand through it and smiled at how the action felt so familiar. He visibly relaxed under my touch so I scooted closer to him. "We can't worry about this now. Clearly things are different."

"We probably need to talk to Alby about it."

I nodded in agreement. He leaned back up and leaned his forehead against mine and one of his hands went to the back of my neck. His other hand made its way to my waist and I could feel the heat rising in me.

He pulled me close to him with both of my hands resting against his chest and we stood there together until the sun came up. We separated as the other gladers filtered onto the glade. "Let's go find Alby." He mumbled, turning towards the homestead.

His hand rested on my lower back as we walked and I realized how much better I felt than yesterday. How happy I was to be walking next to this person who had apparently been a big part of my past. And would hopefully play a large part in my future.

"Alby, can we talk to you for a moment?" Newt asked him as we approached him in the kitchen.

Alby looked back and forth between us and nodded silently, leading us back to our room. I sat on Newt's lap in one of the chairs Alby had, he only had two, as Newt filled him in on his theory about the dreams being memories. Alby listened intently with a solemn expression. Finally, when Newt finished speaking Alby turned to me.

"And you've been having these exact same dreams?"

I nodded, subconsciously intertwining my hands in Newt's. He pulled me closer to him as Alby thought about what this could all mean. "Well, clearly I think she was sent here now for a particular reason. We just need to try to understand why. I know it has to do with you though." He nodded to Newt and shook his head. "I don't know. We'll just go about things as usual and see what happens." Alby stood and patted Newt's shoulder before walking out.