let the games begin

Its just like another partly cloudy morning in Rockwell.  Birds are singing, Bugs are chirping, and the dog down the street is howling up a storm.

i throw on my favorite blue T-shirt with jean shorts and my lucky Nikes i had a good feeling about today. i hear the school bus a block away and know it will be at my stop in about two and a half minutes. i grab my backpack, calling "luke your pants" to my brother. i hear some interesting words leave my brothers mouth as he try's to correct his backwards pants.

The bus doesn't get him for another  fifteen minutes since he's still in junior high, unlike my amazing high schooler self.  But he likes to do his homework in the morning which might explain why half of it doesn't get done. But hey i'm fine with being the gifted child.

i get the bus stop in time for Chelsa to talk about her newest boy friend and me to politely pretend to listen well really i'm trying to remember if i fed my goldfish this morning. then the bus comes roaring down the street. once on i stride to the back with Chelsa close behind and slide in one of the open seats. I wedge my backpack under the seat so it wont slide off. (it sucks when that happens especially if you forget to close your backpack... ) i tuck my feet underneath me and twist around in my seat. so i have a nice view of the entire bus.

"let the games begin!" i call

Tanya Heartly immediately turns to Beck Jones "i dare you to lick the bus floor!" she calls proudly. All eyes drop to the black greasy floor littered with crumbs and papers and chewed pieces of gum, and this bus had just gotten swept out a few hours earlier 

there are ooooooh's and ewww's  and every eye is one Beck

He drops to the bus floor partly under the next seat and without hesitation licks the ground. laughs of triumph rain from his friends and everyone else is practicly gaging.

Beck spits a few crumbs from his mouth then declares it his turn "Jeff" he turns to the kid next to him with a dangerous spark in his eye "i dare you to chew a pice of gum from the bottom of the bus seat"

jeff pales just a bit. he leans over so he's looking under the seat he takes a deep breath, then quickly rips a piece of stringy, strangely colored gum of the seat and pops it into his mouth. people shield their  their eyes or in most of the guys on the buses case cheer.

jeff gives it a minute, then spits the gum out of the window faster then i though possible.

jeff takes a few breaths then turns to Sindy

and there you have it. This is what just about all of our bus rides look like, which may explain why none of our bus drivers seem to stick around for very long.

an if you think this is bad you just wait and see what our school day is like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading, in hoping to update soon. prettty please comment! 

~xXbrokenXchordsXx