LEMON Kim x Ron: The First Time

Start from the beginning

Go for it, Stoppable! His brain roared at him You want it, she wants it, and there's no one around to stop you, so what in God's name are you waiting for?

Truth be told there was nothing more in the world that Ron would rather do that "go for it" but there was something holding him back. And that something happened to be a red-haired, green-eyed, someone sitting next to him. He loved Kim more than anything on this Earth and he would never dream of doing something that would make her uncomfortable, and he surmised that making sexual advances towards her would pretty top the list of things that would.

So, much to the objection of his raging, hormonal mind, Ron told himself that he would just watch the movie with Kim as if her family were in the room with them and make everything completely PG rated.

Kim, on the other hand, had other things in mind.

She snuggled up closer to her boyfriend and put her hand on his stomach. She then started to nuzzle her face into the crook of his neck and began whispering to him.

"Ron?" she cooed affectionately

"Yeah KP?" he answered.

"Do you love me?"

Ron was a bit confused at first. Kim didn't usually do the whole lovey-dovey, cutsie-wootsie, couple talk kind of thing. He had always assumed she had been too independent for that. Still, she did ask the question and he certainly wasn't going to ignore it (especially when she asked it so sexily.)

"Of course I do, Kim" he said to her, kissing her on the forehead. "You know that."

"Good" she answered him, smiling up at him with a mischievous look in her eye. "Because I love you too, and I think it's high time I let you know how much."

Then, much to young Ronald's surprise she walked her hand down from his stomach to the top of his cargo pants. Once there she began to gently drag her fingernail across the bare skin of his waist from hip to hip in sweeping motions.

Ron was immediately overcome with two feelings. One was immense pleasure at was she was doing with her finger a ways down south and another was immediate concern for what was going on. As much as he loved what was happening, he still felt the need to his duty as a responsible, caring, boyfriend and at least tell her what she was getting into.

"Uh, Kim" he said, his breathing a little sharp. "What are you doing?"

Kim seemed to ignore the question completely and moved her hand even further down Ron's body until her finger was one the form of Ron's (now very erect )member and began to caress through his underwear and pants.

"My goodness, Ronnie" she said in a seductive tone "I never realized how big you were."

This last statement proved to be too much for Ron and his primal instincts. Responsibility be damned, there was no way in hell he was going to pass up an opportunity like this. He cupped Kim's head in his hands kissed her full on the mouth, his tongue darting into her mouth like a rocket (coincidentally, James T. possible was, at this very moment, studying the prototype Xv75 rocket which was supposed to achieve 3/4th the speed of light) to which she soon followed suit. Their tongues were now in all out, no holds barred, wrestling match with each other, rolling and twisting around each other in a vestibule of spit and passion.

Kim paused the intense make-out session only for a moment to reposition herself on top of Ron so that they were now face to face (and genitals to genitals) with her legs spread out on either side of him. She then started kissing the nape of his neck so viciously that it was almost like she was biting him. Ron responded to this by gently rubbing her back with his fingertips, going up and down from one tip of her spine to the other.