before intro-part one

"Another day at oakheart academy" i said in a grumpy tone.

"Hey but it is more like another day of torture" Samantha said laughing.

"Agreed" me and theo (who was just eavesdropping) said at the same time.

Samantha rose my true best friend and childhood crush but never really told her how i felt . Well she has beautiful brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes .

Theo thomas my other best friend and we had been friends since we were in nappies . Where as he has brown bed hair and brown eyes .

Then there is me jack Matthews the loser in oakheart with only two friends but that doesn't matter because I can trust them. Well i have a neatly combed blonde hair cut and green eyes but sometimes change colour like a mood ring but mainly green for neutral.

Me and my friends everday just do the same thing but today was different we saw this new member of staff with a white rabbit which was filled with curiosity . Obviously . Well it was time to go home . Mom was always waiting by the front door for me i got home and there she was .

"So how's your day been" mom asked with curiosity she had been asking that question ever since dad died 17 years ago a month before I was born

"It was like every other day" i said

So we stopped talking ,then she made me supper then i went upstairs an straight away onto my laptop but there was a new email from unknown user i resd it but it only said follow the white rabbit and take Samantha and theo with you..........

Part two  will be finished later on in the week