Chapter One

Riley-

    "Riley wake up, mom wanted me to tell you Sam and Colby are here" Austin, my older brother, said waking me up.

    My family is leaving Kansas today to Nashville to help my brother set up his dorm room, at a college he got accepted to. So Sam and Colby are staying with me for the next week so I'm not home alone.

    My parents let them stay the night all the time because I've known them since we were in pre-school, they're basically part of the family.

    Colby walked and sat on my beanbag that was next to my bed, then Sam ran in and sprawled out on my legs on my bed "You're on my legs" I said laughing "I can't hear you I'm sleeping..." Sam said

     Colby got up and laid on my thighs "Guys my legs can't breath" I said "They don't need to" Colby said smiling at me.

    I got out of my bed and left them laying there. I went to the restroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. Then I started singing 'Sixteen'  by Real Friends 'Just when I think I need someone, they wrap their arms around my own bones...' I kept singing until I heard someone else singing with me. I peeked my head out of the shower and saw Colby fixing his hair and putting on his beanie in the mirror, he was still singing. "Colby what the heck are you doing?" I asked laughing "Fixing my hair... Isn't it obvious?" He said sarcastically.

    Smart ass.

    After I washed my hair I got out of the shower. Colby was still in the restroom, thank god I had a towel on "You're still in here?!" I said holding my towel in place. He made his really big cheeky smile and stood there.

    I walked towards him to push him out but he just hugged me, "You're really beautiful" he said still hugging me I could feel the vibration of his voice through his chest

    I looked up at him "Quit being cheesy, now get out" I said, breaking the hug and pointing at the door. He started walking out but turned around and kissed my forehead "You really are..." He said walking out