Lasting Day?

* I just wanted to make a shoutout to my best friend who is my "1D Buddy." We talk about everything from Larry Stylinson to something that shouldn't be mentioned. 😂 So I just wanted to thank her for inspiring this Fanfiction! Also... This fanfiction that you're about to read actually happened in my dreams! So it's not just coming freestyle. Enjoy!!*

CHAPTER 1
"Alana! Come down here!" Alana's mom yelled. "Coming," She said, "What do you need?" "You have mail." Alana started ready the mail. It was about her traveling band. It read:

Dear Alana,
You (and the rest of your band) are invited to this years 2013 National Band Competition Banquet. This banquet is only for the best bands that have competed in several competitions. Your band, Stayin' Hype, is one of the best in the state competitions, and the judges of these competetions having invited you to this banquet to honor that. The NBC will be giving away awards, medals, trophies, and cash prizes, and an opportunity of a lifetime. Also, a world famous band will be at this banquet, so make sure to come! Hope to see you there Alana!
Sincerely,
Tracy R. Catsone (director of NBCB)

"Mom! Stayin' Hype is invited to the 2013 National Band Competition Banquet! Oh my god! I'm dead. Dead dead dead! I have to call Caleb and Talia!"

*Calling Caleb*
"CALEB! Did you get the letter?! I'm going! I'm so going!" Alana yelled. "Chill Alana! Omg you sound like a freaken 5 year old on Christmas. Your 17. Chill. And I hate to say this, but, umm, I can't go." *silence* "Hello? Alana?" Caleb asked worriedly. "Ya ya I'm here. W-w-why can't you go?! I can't go if my whole band can't go." "Yes you can. Alana, you'll be fine." Caleb reassured her. "Ok well, I got to go. See ya." Alana hung up, dissappointed.

*CALEB POV*
I feel bad. Obviously. I mean, Alana's the leader of the band, and without a member at the banquet she'll feel like a fool. I know her. I mean, she's beautiful, I've known her since we were 7, I definetely know her. I guess I kinda like her. I mean, usually life long friends are the best couples right? Well, I dont think she feels the same way.

*Calling Talia*
"Yes! Yes I got it! And I am so going!" Talia screamed excitedly in the phone. "Yay! Me too! But, Caleb cant go. I'm so upset. What's the point of going if he cant go?" "A chance to win prizes!" Talia yelled happily. "Haha well ya. I guess! Well I got to go. See ya!"