"Yes she knows." Tahrani replied as she sat.

*

Wolfgang smiled as he presented Sai'ee with her medal for winning her category in archery. She smiled widely as she studied the first place medal, her mother stood a little further down the line having won second place in her category. Once Wolfgang finished presenting medals he returned to the dais where Amy stood waiting.

"The Rangers have decided not to compete this tournament; however, one of their finest archers is going to do an exhibition." Wolfgang explained as Rachel walked into the field the other archers left the field but quickly took seats to watch.

"Rachel Redfern, Alpha Ranger, Category... Ranger, Rank... Master Archer Infinite." The computer declared.

"Ranger exhibition range." Rachel declared as she moved to the centre of the room and the red lines moved to create a large square.

"Calculating... calculating..." the computer declared. "Ready in... 5... 4... 3... 2... go."

Rachel drew and rapid fired three arrows each striking their moving targets, taking a step to the left she turned and fired a single arrow. Over and over again the computer threw up random numbers of targets and in random positions around the field that moved in irregular patterns until Rachel's quiver was empty.

"Range complete... shot count 100%... shot accuracy 99.5%," the computer declared as Rachel bowed to the crowd who cheered.

Rachel waved for a moment before leaving the field and moving to sit with the other Alphas. She hadn't been very confident when Wolfgang named her Alpha, because she was an elected leader unlike many of the others who were born to their titles. It took Alren one sentence to remind her that she too was born to lead, you are Redfern's heir, born to lead us.

"Did you even break a sweat?" Serenity asked her friend.

Rachel shrugged, "I am good being a Ranger."

"Knife throwing competition is next." Wolfgang said before the announcer did. "Is Luca competing?" he turned to Susan who was seated with her family positive that she would know the answer. Luca's knife skills were only rivalled by one person, which was understandably Amy.

"No, but like Rachel he will do an exhibition," Susan answered.

"Excellent," Serenity remarked as she watched one of Ra'lth's people walk into the field to compete. "Ra'lth's people are really getting into this."

"Yes, which is why I am thinking we could use the Dauntless to... get them home." Amy slid in trying not to make this a big thing because then she would have to answer that Fate wanted her to help them which would also make it the first time Fate had interacted with an Ancient since coming to this world. The Alphas turned to her and considered her for a moment.

"If we take them home... were you also thinking about setting up a wormhole gate?" Dominic asked not even considering Amy's statement odd. It was within their power to help a group of people who had truly become their friends and he knew how Amy was about her friends.

"That is up to all of us," Amy replied, she hadn't actually thought of setting up a gate, it was a piece of technology Brianna and Rhun had worked on with the help of others. They only had two sub gates in use at the moment, one near the other Were planet and one near earth to make travel between the three planets easier, the primary gate was here, hidden and defended.

"I like Ra'lth's people," Ash said and having spent a lot of time with them he was more informed then the others.

"You're bias," Nichole stated with a grin which caused him to give her the finger.