I Will Protect you Till The End

Hows it goin bros? This is my first story about pewds, cry and the doctor (: ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where the hell am i..?" I spoke quietly to myself. It looked like a forest. It was dark, and storming. I was completely and udderly soaked.. Leaning forward, away from the tree i was perched against i could see a path. Just a small dirt path covered by rain soaked leaves.

I pulled my knees up from their straight position and put my hands on the ground next to me, lifting up my body, I heard a twig snap beneath the new foud pressure of my feet. I flinched from the noise but continued to get up. I dont know where i am or how i got here; Im soaked, alone and in dire need of a weapon.

I dont know why i may need a weapon , but i dont have a good feeling about this place. I stumbled toward the path and looked both ways. Left, then right. I had a feeling i should go left, so i followed my instincts. I cautiously walked down the path, unaware of what i was getting myself into.

As i walked i kept looking around. It felt strongly like that game, slenderman. But it was slightly different with the setting.

After walking for a good ten minutes, i saw a box. No, not a box. A chest. I ran over, not worrying about the crunching of the leaves. Opening the chest, i saw a note taped to the top of the lid. It read:

Dear Chelsie,

You will need these when you reach your next destination.

Below are the following:

Sanity potion- keeps sanity

Laudanum- heals wounds

Tinderboxes- light torches and candles

Lantern- for light

Oil- for lantern

Flashlight- dont waste it.

A key- to get inside, but not out.

A Ring- for a special purpose to be revealed late

A sword and a pistol- for protection.

And a bag- to carry everything in.

Be careful. There are 3 other people here. Some will help. Others wont. There will always be traitors.

I picked up the bag and began to put the supplies inside. I grabbed the gun holster and and hooked it to my pants, sliding the gun inside. Next, i put the sword around my belt. Lucky for me my dad trained me to professionally weild a sword. I closed the chest and picked it up, carrying it with me. Thank goodness it wasnt too heavy.

Continueing on my intended path, i saw it starting to widen. Until the mouth of the path was spread into a dried up field. Before me, was a castle. It was huge, with very few lights on. I cautiously walked up to the huge front doors and wrapped my hand around the handle. It was smooth and cold. And of course, locked.

Wait.. The note! It said i had a key to get inside, but not out. What did that even mean? No time to think now. I quickly slid the duffle bag off my right shoulder and on to the wet ground, and set down the chest. I shuffled around the stuff to find the key. Why did it have to be so small?! I shuffled around some more until my finger tips grasped on something small and cold.

I never knew how intricate the designs were on it. It had a small little carving off an arabic statue on it. I zipped up my bag and flung it over my shoulder.

Pushing the key into the lock and turning it, i heard the click of the door unlocking. I quickly picked up my chest and pulled the door open. Before i stepped inside i made sure to take out the key and put it in my pocket.

As i stepped inside i quickly took a glance around before shutting the door. The castle was huge!! I kept looking around to take in the vastness of it all. You could go a few ways. To my right and to my left were two long narrow hallways with a single door at each end.

Ahead of me was a door underneath stairs on each side. To get to it, you would have to go down a hallway with armored statues on each side. I felt like they were watching me.. On either side of the hallway in front me were stairs. They curled in way to make it look like a huge sideways C.

I walked up the left set if stairs; the railing cool under my fingertips. Once at the top, i looked to my left. It was completely dark. I set my bag down and pulled out my flashlight; flicking it on. I continued down the dark hallway.

From what i could see, there were 2 doors on each side and one at the end. I decided to search the rooms. There could be something useful there. I started at the first room on my right.

The room had a single desk on the far wall underneath a window. The wind was blowing and the rain still hasnt stopped. Every few seconds there was a flash then a loud bang. I had been so pumped up on adrenline and scared that i forgot about the storm looming just outside the castle walls.

I wasnt sure what i was looking for so i just started opening random drawers and what not. I ended up finding 3 bottle of laudanum and 2 bottles of sanity potion, which i kept safe in my chest. After finding everything that room had to offer, i moved onto the next, but didnt find anything.

The third door was locked so i continued to the fourth door. I gently pushed it open and slid inside. Shutting the door quietly behind me, i looked around. There was a twin size bed in the corner of the room with a small bedside table. It had a note and a key on it. Along with two water bottles and a huge bag of chips. SCORE!

I ran to the bed and flopped down, relaxing. After laying there for awhile i rolled over and picked up the note.

Chelsie,

I see you found your room for the night. There are pajamas and a paur if clothes for tomorrow. You will be meeting the other 3 tomorrow as well. You dont know them, but trust them. They will help and protect you. Well, most of them.

Goodnight, your friend

- Prof. B , T & S❤

P.S. your ipod and headphones are with your clothes.

I pulled myself off the bed and padded to the closet. Opening the door and looking down, i saw my favorite pajamas! Fluffy blue pajama pants and an old journey tank top. I picked up my ipod and tossed it on the bed.

I slowly started to peel off the soaked clothing i was currently wearing and replaced them with my clean, warm pajamas. After getting dressed i stalked over to bed for the night. I crawled under the dark blur covers and let my thoughts consume me.