Once opon the ocean/a nother demension

Chapter 1

By The Seashore

Suddenly! I heard a splash ahh! kids screaming I wish that I could be that fun sometimes.To be serious I had when people are screaming when I try to consintrate because I am reading a really good book it's about some boy and his dreams of riding a fire breathing dragon.Then I watch some weird kid trip over a sand castle as the kid who was making it yelled at him as the mom walked over and picked him up and said are you ok then I started laughing.

Chapter 2

Laughing hurts..

As I started laughing the mother of the child that fell walked over to me and slapped me then she said it is rude to laugh at people I had to think of something I grabbed my book oh it was from the book.I got out of my seat and said I'm leaving the lady said not without a lesson learned she started chasing me I ran right to a boat started rowing it finally the crazy lady was out of sight I arrived at an island there where sharks roaming around my boat I heard something swimming up it had hair it bumped my boat so hard that I fell of the bad thing was I did not no how to swim as I sunk to the bottom I started thinking how much my parents would miss me and be wondering where I am.

Chapter 3

The creature saved my life

I woke up saying I thought I was dead.Then I realized all I had was my phone I pulled it out no reception then I heard a light voice "who's there" it was a girl voice it sounded familiar I stepped closer I saw a girl,about my size I walked up to her

Chapter 4

Its my best friend

Lizzy is that you then she said you still didn't answer my question who is it then I said turn around so she did CC how did you get here long story do you think we got set up I don't think that is what we should be worrying about right now lets focus on the basics food water and shelter.

Chapter 5

A mericle

I think we are lost look there is a whole where Lizzy said as she was stepping forward she was getting closer I turned around as she fell right into the whole ahh! she screamed help me I looked down the whole I could see her I said all you alright ya does it look safe ya ok I'm coming down I was in the mysterious place

we kept walking forward we saw a little pool leading out of this place the whole we fell in is to steep to climb it is really dark out though should we stay over night no our parents would be expecting us right lets go its our only way but I don't know how to swim CC your 18 ill hold your hand fine but if I drown the blame is on you ok you won't though we jumped in the moon was shinning right on us we stayed there for a few moments the water was actually shallow sparkles started rising from both of us that was strange lets go.

Chapter 6

Back home

Ok I arrived home my parents weren't there maybe they went out looking for me oh well when they come back I will be there big surprise. I went into my room and sat on my bed all I did was stare at the sealing I was wondering what happened at Macco Island ,I don't care right now I'm just tired I swam like 6 miles.

Chapter 7

Weirdness between Lizzy and me

I woke up I felt dizzy it was more of a change in my body so I went down stairs I saw my parents they said hi to me like nothing happened last night.I walked up to them they said you should take a bath I said ok I walked to the bath tub turned it on and got in it took me ten seconds to realize I had a tail I said no Its not possible i can't be a mermaid I pinched myself thinking its a dream there is only one thing to do ask my best friend I called her she said the weirdest thing happened as soon as she said that I knew what she was talking about the same exact thing happened to her.

Chapter 8

Testing

We jumped right into the ocean it took three seconds for our tails to appear you can't imagine all the cool stuff

We can do like speed swimming,the color of are tail can change, and best of all we can live in the ocean because we can hold our breathe for 15 minutes.We can find berried treasure and old sunken ships our journey has just began!