The Move

6 Years Ago
***************************
"Hahahahahahah"We laughed as we were playing hide and seek and tag.
"Lunch is ready"My mom yelled. "Beat you to the table last on is a rotten egg"He said running. "That's not funny Ethan you got a head start and your a boy so your gonna be faster than me" I Screamed at him. "Your lost Nikki I guess your gonna be the rotten egg than" He screamed back. "No that's not fair Ethannnn" I said whinnying. "Fine" He said stopping. I walked up to him then pushed him to the ground."Your gonna be the rotten egg now Ethan". I screamed running away for him."Nikki that's not fair and you know it" He screamed back at me as he began to run.I ran into the kitchen and right as I was about to sit down I look and didn't see Ethan running after me I turned around and he was already sitting down."Yooouu...yard...all the way...How..
Never minnnd" I said so confused. "Well you see Nikki that's what you get for cheating" He said calm. "What ever. Your just saying that because you cheated and I'm the real winner im always the winner" I said to him. "Hahahahah your not the winner here Nikki I'm the winner and you know that so dont be jealous Sweetheart" He said like he knew what he was talking about."''Sweetheart'' how about we make a deal you don't call me ''Sweetheart''and I won't cheat again ok deal"I said sarcastically. He just laughed we sat down and ate and then hung out and played games all day till it was his curfew"Hold on I have an idea" I said the Ethan "Moooom"I screamed "Whaaattt"She said walking into the living room "Can Ethan pretty please with a cherry on top stay the night please we won't bug you please please please please please please " I said asking and pleading for her to say yes "Pleaaaaaassssssseeeee please please please please"Me and Ethan begged "Nikki he a boy I don't think your dad would want him to now would he"She responded "Well he's asleep please like were not gonna do anything were 10 please I'm begging you please.......trust me please" I said to her. Ethan was shaking he's head yes the whole time "Fine but it has to be okay with his mom and dad if its okay with home its okay with me " "YAY" We both screamed. We ran to his house next door asked his parents they said yes of course they love me we ran back to my house and up to my room "OH MY GOSH THIS IS AWESOME" I Screamed "Can I ask you a question" Ethan asked "Sure" I said "What would your parents do if we did do something" He said I just started laughing"No I'm serious" He said really serious " why...why would you ask me that we.eee would never do anything like that" I said confused why he would ask me that "I know but *sigh* Never mind sorry I asked" he said well that was weird.

Couple Days Later
***************************
"What Noo Your kidding me right" I screamed "No were not kidding you Nikki your  fathers job got transferred  so their for were moving were ever his job takes him" My mom said
"Nooooo how could you do this to me I hate you I HATE BOTH OF YOU" I Screamed at the really loud and ran up to my room .I cried so hard im leaving my best friend and their is nothing I can do about it.

3 DAYS LATER
***************************
I was packed my twin sister Brie was packed my brothers JJ and Jessie and Justin were pack and my parents were packed. I told Ethan he was upset, he was here with me we just put everything into are moving truck I said goodbye to him and got into my car and started to drive off and I started to cry because I just left my best friend.
**********************************
ETHAN'S POV
she got into the car and they car drove away I ran inside up to my room and cried and cried and cried my best friend just left me I miss her already and I didnt get to tell her how I felt about her.
**********************************
NIKKI POV/ 4 DAYS LATER
I was sad that I left Ethan but I had to get over it he was gone I was gone I was in Texas and he was in New Jersey. The house was nice I Jade a food bed room but it didn't feel that Same I miss my best friend.
***********************************
6 YEARS LATER/PRESENT DAY
My best friend Alexia and River moved to New Jersey a couple months ago and I'm bored sitting in my room reading a book yes that bored I'm not a book person "NIKKK COME HERE PLEASE" My dad screamed I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen"Yes" I said annoyed "We are moving your dads job got transferred back to New Jersey" She said "New Jersey?" I said as a question "Yea"she said "YES OG MY GOSH YES I LOVE YOU GUY I LOVE YOU GUYS YES" I screamed to them in a happy way then last time I ran upstairs and called Alexia and River and they were so happy they both started to cry. Your probably wondering Ethan...Well I moved here couple months ago and we just stoped talking then I saw that him and his twin brother Grayson were becoming more and more famous on vine, we began to talk more and more again he texts me with a good morning texts like (Morning Beautiful hope you have a good ) He has changed. We have began to talk more and more. That's another reason Im really happy to go back to New Jersey, not only to see Alexia and River but to see Ethan...Ethan Dolan.

**********************************
Hey this is my first book so hope you guys like it.