Lacking Love

Kaileys P.O.V.

I just couldnt take it anymore. the stress that school puts me througqh. And then i have my parents divorce to worry about, and my brother whos a year older then me getting in trouble with a girl.

Anyways, i got home and i found my parents werent home, bit there was a note on the table. it read 'dear kailey, your father and i have gone to the divorce court. i know you were planning on getting hungry, so i bought you mcdonalds and left it on the kitchen counter. btw, i wont be back for 2 days. the court is in New York. thx, call if u need anything. See u in a couple. bye bye'.

oh great. that was the last thing i needed. to be alone. ugh, where the flip is my brother? i go into his room and find him in his room, with his girlfriend, kissing like theres no tmmw. they didnt hear me so i let them continue. Oh boys. theyre so unpredictable .

courtney was my best friend, and her sisiter was my bros gf. so i decided to call her and then -

my brother John cuts my thoughts off- " hey kal. me and jade r gonna go to the mall." he says out of breath. like i wonder y. And rigt, theyre 'going to the mall'. its so obvious. pshh. what a dork.

i yell okay, and by that time theyre out of the door. i call cortney and tell her if she wants to come over because im alone. five mins later she arrives. "hey! come in c!" i say. she nods . courtney , i must tell u is a daredevil. u cant believe how much of one she is. 17 and daring, shes officialy popular.

" OMG!!! niall horan just asked me on a date! hes the hottest guy in school!- to me!" she screams. i could not believe it. out of all girs... really niall?

suddenly i ask " when?!" even tho i dont care. "rigtnow!!!!" she says excitedly. thougts pop into my head. "Wait! u just got here though!" i say rude.

"oh dont worry. i have planned that already. im inviting zayn to hanf out with u! i- " i cut her off. " What?!?!?? no u cant.!!!! " i yell just as i see her bony little thumb press send. " dont worry! see u!" i dont say a word back to her as she leaves.

CHAPTER 2: Crazy Encounter

the next few minutes i find myself applying hot makeup n try to make myself look pretty. im wearing a britiah flag t shirt with white jean shorts and red vans. my hair is in a messy bun with a blue bow. all of a sudden i hear a knock. my heart is pounding out of my chest.

i apply the finishing touches to my mascara, leading me to open the door. Zayn Hottie Malik. I screamed inside. " hey kal, lookin good." he said. " oh please, like youve never seen me in my casual clothes. " i argue. " yeah i know. But ur just really hot right now. "My cheeks are colered with a crayon a bright red. "thanks " i say trying not to make it obvious that im totally into him.

i lead him to sit on the couch. we talk that feels like forever. juat about friends and school. Im totally into him. but hes flippin famous, why would he be into a girl like me? - a simple girl.

Chapter 3: Mysterious Love

Zayns P.O.V.

i couldnt believe it. I was in love with Kailey Brooke. Ik she 's into Harry, but im totally gonna ask her out. i mean-Wait, what?!?? what if ahe dosent like me back. our friendship will be ruined. forever. i cant ever get a read on this angel. Shes so..... Mysterious.

I like the way she smiles. her laugh gives me butterflies, and her voice gets me paralyzed. Then i think that- ooooooo! shes giving me a hearattack! . and that just keeps playing in my head. shes the one i need, the one i love, i need to do it soon. Before i leave this place.