Beyond & Forever

Ugh can these people walk any slower! Damn I need to get my softball bag and change. I sighed and resisted the urge to trip the two girls gossiping in front of me.

Just as I managed to side step them and contiue to the portables I saw danny looking around for someone. Should I go give him a hug? I don't want to be clingy. Maybe he doesn't even like me like that....

Before I could make up my mind he spotted me and walked over.

"Were you looking for me?" I smiled and joked as my confidence rose that he made the first move.

He hugged me back and as i looked up for his reply he was blushing bright red.

"Yeah i was actually. Where are you headed?" He smiled and slung his arm over my short 5'5 frame compared to his gigantic 6'2 stature.

"To get my bag from my math class in 55." He contiuned to walk me up to the classroom slowly while i intertwined our fingers. I glanced up to see him looking down at me with a look I couldn't understand.

"Aren't you going to be late?" The two minute bell rang a minutue ago but i wasn't worried about being late coach would understand I was changing, but I would feel so bad if I got him in trouble.

He must have read my expression since we stopped walking and he placed his hands in my waist.

"I have a track meet so i'm in no rush."

He brushed my fringe out of my face and smiled again.

Ugh his smile melted my heart. which started to beat really fast at his closeness. Maybe i was wrong to doubt him .

"So i finally shaved. Do I get a Kiss now?" He blushed again and looked away from me. Wait what is he talking about and then i remembered the promise i made in sixth period last semester.

If danny shaved off his stubble I would give him a kiss but that was months ago i'm surprised he remembered that. It had even slipped my mind. I was about to give in and see wether those full pink lips were as soft as i hoped when i remembered I had a cold.

"I'm sorry hun i'm sick." His face dropped immediatly and I stepped back to read his expression. He looked at me with hurt and want. "Sorry."

"Aww damnit!" He said dramatically and smiled again to let me know it was alright. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he pulled me in another hug.

God how i loved how tall he is. I looked up and kissed his cheek hopeing it would do for now unil i felt better. He looked down at my lips lingering a bit to long before he looked away.

"I hope you feel better. Hey can you come to the track meet?" His eyes brightened immediatly hitting the sun turning them a light brown with gold flecks.

"Depends on how long practice is today." I never knew how long we would practice and it drove my parents crazy.

"please , please, please!" He made puppy dog eyes before hugging me tightly lifting me off my feet. Oh gosh he's so dramatic, but it's adorable.

"haha alright alright i'll come!" Waiting for another hug i was surprised when he kisses my cheek before jogging to the guys locker room.

"Can't wait to see you in the stands cheering for me!" He waved and continued to jog away. Damn he has a nice ass too.

Just as i was finally going to get my bag my friend ariana ran up to me. I leaned over to hug her. "Hey boo!"

"Hey so what was that all about huh?!" She wiggled her eye brows suggestively and pointed at danny's retreating frame. I blushed and looked away.

"I have no idea...."