"She's a Vegatarian"

Sam ;;

As soon as Kayla left leaving the girl in our kitchen she left that strong silent awkwardness.

"Uh, guys this is Camila," Cameron told us while going over next to her.

"Hey baby girl," Hayes smiled.

"Hayes no," Cameron mumbled before Camila said something.

"Don't get your hopes up, I don't enjoy your gender," she said with a a fake smile upon her face.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Jack asked.

"She's likes girls dumbass," Nash said.

"Oh.." Hayes said quietly while walking out the kitchen. Camila chuckled and took a handful of grapes before taking out her phone.

"Where are you going?" Cameron asked her.

"Ok look, I don't know what Kayla told you, but don't have me under surveillance, alright?" She snapped before going out to our backyard and going over the lounge chair that was set next to the pool.

"You want me to get something to eat?" Jack asked.

"Yeah if you want," I said my eyes still stuck on Camila.

"God she's so fucking hot," I said while looking at her. She wore some extremely short black shorts and a worn out bar advertising tee-shirt that had a few holes here and there. Her long brown looking hair in a ponytail on top of her head.

"Yeah too bad she's a lesbian huh?" Cameron chuckled while taking a grape.

"That's what makes me want her even more," I mumbled.

Cameron looked at me weird and shook his head while turning to walk away.

"What?" I smiled as I followed him out the door.

•7:30•

Jack came through the door with two pizza boxes in his hand and a liquor store bag with two sodas inside.

"Camila foods here," Cameron called to her.

After she went out side all she did after was come inside use the bathroom and went straight up to her room.

She didn't come out after that.

She came down stairs wearing an over sized college tee-short and nothing else.

"What kind is it?" She asked.

"All meat and pepperoni," Jack said while opening the two boxes.

She gave a face of disgust.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"I'm a vegetarian," she said while getting up from the stool by the island and over to the fridge.

"Do you have anything that's not meat?" She asked.

"Well we do need to go shopping," Nash told her.

"Great," she scoffed then walking back to her room only to come back down wearing a crew neck and some black jeans.

"I'll be back," she said while grabbing the car keys.

"Take someone with you," Cameron told her.

"Id rather not," she told him.

"I'll go, I have to pick something up anyways," I said as she rolled her eyes and dropped the keys back in the small basket full of our car keys.

"Fine but hurry up or I'm leaving," she snapped as she sat back down in the kitchen as I left to change upstairs.