chapter 16: painful memories

Start from the beginning

"What were you thinking?" she asked in a worried voice. "a lot of things!" he informed. "Like?" she asked. "About saving you, fighting Voldemort, facing my parents again and Luna and Blaise!" he said and smiled.

"Luna and Blaise?" Hermione asked raising her brow. "Luna is the daughter of my godmother, Hermione and I don't trust Blaise though he is my best mate. Luna is a lovely girl and I don't want her to fall in love with a wrong person" he said and paused. "You should give Zabini a chance? He may have changed like you!" Hermione said. "Humph" he whispered.

"But what will I do to save both of you? With mother gone, I am completely alone and the others are going to come here looking for them any day. I am afraid that they might even do something to you" he said.

"We will think of something!" she assured her. "Humph" he whispered. They kissed again. "You did not ask about my mother to dean, did you?" he asked as he pulled apart. "Yes, he did tell me about the other night!" she said.

"I am sorry Hermione, I could not control. I was very angry that Lucius tried to..." his eyes watered again. Hermione moved closer and kissed his both eyes as he closed them and the tears trickled down his cheeks.

"I never attacked my father in my life. This time I just could not control. He has been controlling my life since I was born. My mother said that he does that because he loves me a lot. He is very protective of me!" he said and more tears rolled down his cheeks.

"But then, he...he.. Made me take the dark mark, then force me to disclose Harry's plan and then he tried to take you away from me" he said in trembling voice. "I don't understand what kind of love is this mione? Please tell me." he asked and looked at her.

Her face had lost all its colours as she listened to his words. She had no answer. She just watched him and felt his pain. "It's okay, don't think too much. I deserve all this pain anyway. I have always been stupid and evil." He said and looked away.

"Draco, you were stupid and evil but that was not you. This is you. You are a good person Draco. Everything is just fine." She said in a sweet voice.

He looked at her face. His vision was almost blurred because of the tears that had formed. He kissed her lips in the most caring way. She kissed back. She used her hand and pulled him more closer. She felt his soft hair and she run her hand through them, between the kiss.

His kisses changed its path and slowly moved towards her neck. He placed soft kisses on her neck as he pulled her closer. She moaned in pleasure as his kisses turned into lovable bites. Soon they moved apart and chuckled.

"That's going to leave a mark, love" he said and smirked. "I don't mind at all" she said and smiled again. "Let's take to this bed, shall we?" he asked with a mischievous grin. "Sure" she answered and smiled.

He got up with her in his arms and he caringly placed her on his bed. "Comfortable?" he asked. "No, not yet!" she answered and showed him an evil smile.

He raised his brow and placed his arms on his waist. "What else do you want?" he asked. "You!" she said and pulled him towards her, by gripping on his collar. "Naughty!" he commented as he carefully laid over her body. He kissed her lips and touched her all over, over her dress.

"Draco?" she called. "Yes sweetheart?" he said in between his kisses on her neck. "Do you want to take it further?" she asked. "if you wish" he said and smiled. He waited for her answer. she watched him and tried to decide. Finally she moved her side to side. Draco frowned his face for a second, but he managed to cover that up with a fake smile.

"Okay fine. Anything you wish!" he said and placed another kiss on her lips. "I love you Draco" she said. "I love you too" Draco answered back.
They stared at each other for minutes. "Isn't it weird?" he asked as he smiled. "What?" she asked.

"All these years I have called you so many bad things, half of your friends are dead because of me and my family, Lucius and I have tried to hurt you so much but still you forgave me. You loved and still love me" he said and another tear rolled down his cheek.

"Draco, love, all these years, you were someone else and not you. I failed to recognize the real you. But now I know who you truly are." She said in a gentle voice and wiped the tear off.

"Hermione, you are so nice, I sometimes think that I don't deserve you. You deserve someone better, like potter or Weasley!" he said. She sighed and looked down at his shirt when she heard the name Weasley again. "I know Hermione, you still love Ronald!" he said. "Draco, please stop" she placed a finger on his lips. Draco watched her and felt guilty. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Sorry" he whispered. She closed her eyes and waited. He gaped at her. She slowly opened her eyes and gazed in his grey eyes which were showing only hints of pain and regret.

"Draco, I love you very much. Yes, I still love Ronald but I love you more. I feel good when you are with me. I feel safe" she tried to say though her voice was shaking.

"Draco, don't you ever leave me like Ronald!" she said and cried more as she hugged him. He slowly placed his arm around her body and pulled her closer. "I promise you, I will forever, stay with you!" he said supported the sobbing woman. Soon both of them drifted into sleep in each other's arm!
.....

Luna woke up with a painful ache all over her body because of the torture she had to go through for four days. She fluttered her eyes open and watched the ceiling. The memories of the last night came back in her mind and she smiled. She looked beside and found the handsome man sleeping peacefully.

She watched him closely studying every detail on his face. Suddenly he stirred in his place and then rubbed his face with his palm. A loud yawn emerged from his mouth which made Luna giggle.

"Good morning handsome" she said and smiled. "Morning, beautiful" his deep voice replied. He pulled her face on to his and placed a kiss on her lips. They both smiled and stared into each other.

"Are you hungry?" Luna asked. "Yes, I am" he said and showed his white glistening teeth. "Let's get ready and see if our host has prepared something for your large appetite!" Luna said with a grin. "Yeah" he replied.
....

"Good morning, Luna and Blaise" the breakfast is ready. Come join" Hermione invited them. Draco and dean were already seated on their seats.

Hermione took the seat between them and the couple sat across them. They had their food in silence and then dean finally said, "So, have you thought of anything?" Zabini shook his head side to side. He looked at Hermione.

Hermione gave the couple a sympathetic look. Soon they were all lost in their own thoughts. They had their breakfast in silence.

"Blimey, look at the time. I have to go for my practice." Draco said as he watched the big clock fixed on the wall. He got up and started walking towards the staircase. Blaise looked at him rushing. "Draco, shouldn't we be hiding!?" Blaise asked. "It's safer if we both act normal, otherwise they will understand it was us" he said as he turned around and faced them.

Hermione and dean nodded at Blaise. "Fine then, I guess I will have to go too" Blaise and stood up. Luna grabbed his elbow.

"Luna darling, I have to go!" he said in a gentle voice and smiled at her. "Luna, he will be fine" Hermione said and smiled at her. She slowly loosened her grip. "I will be fine Luna" he said in a softer tone. "Come back soon" she answered. Blaise smiled and bent down to her face and kissed her.

Hermione looked at them and then moved her gaze to Draco who was smiling at her. He raised his arm to call her. She got up and walked to him.

"I will just go since you slytherins don't know the meaning of privacy" dean said after rolling his eyes at them. He then stormed out of that place. The four laughed as he walked away.

Vote

Comment

Follow