Chapter 1

The sun rays poured through the thin white curtains as a girl lay in her bed. Groaning, she flung an arm over her eyes and slowly sat up on her bed. Once her eyes readjusted to the light, she lower her arm and look around the room; plain white wall, big white window by her bed, large sofa on the other side of the room, plain light brown night stand by her bed and a chair.

"..where am I?" she thought as she look around the place. Her eyes then slowly landed on a creature who was fast asleep on the sofa. It was a blue sea-lion like creature with long, white whiskers extend from its snout and head, and it has a red nose and eyes. On the back of its head is a large, rounded beige helmet-like shell with spikes and a spear-like, pointed protrusion in the front. A dull bluish gray seashell-like carapace covers its underbelly, and its limbs are covered with beige, sectioned bracer-like coverings, that appear to be comprised of seashells. It possess three black digits on each limb, and a fin-like, splayed tail with the innermost section being beige.

As she watches it sleep soundly a nurse walk into her room. The girl had to control her face expression greatly when she saw her massive brink pink hair. The nursers clothes was a simply nurse clothes just with hints of pink around it, "glad to see you awake!" the nurse chirps towards the female, "my name is nurse Joy! Nice to meet you" slowly you nodded your head to her as she continued writing on her clipboard.

"Do you have a name?" she questions not taking her eyes off the clipboard, "....[Name]" you trailed off, "[Name]? Well nice to meet you! This is a pokécenter for pokémons and humans" once again you nodded. Then she placed the clipboard back on the nightstand and started to examine you. You were quite surprise on how she didn't freak out about the large anime across from you both. Biting your inner cheek you spoke up quietly, "..how long?" she looked at you and smiled, "for about 3 days darling" blinking at the pinked haired female you nodded your head and look back down at your hands.

"That wild Samurott bought you here" Nurse Joy piped up as she pointed towards the sea-lion across the room, "sam-what?" you looked at Nurse Joy confused. She, herself was confused but then shook it off, "Samurott, water type pokémon and it evolves from a Dewott" she explained. But still you felt confused, "water type? Pokémon? What?" nodding at her she continues, "we found found unconscious with Samurott carrying you here" she spoke softly. Nodding again, you gather the information and noted to thank the pokémon later.

"Do you understand everything?" Nurse Joy ask and you look down at your hands, "you can ask if you want" she offers again. So you look up at her, "what's a pokémon?"

XxXxX

You waited quietly for Nurse Joy to come back. It was strange how when you asked her that question she started to quickly tell you to stay and hurried off leaving somewhere. Quiet bored you swung your feet over the bed and onto the floor and stretched them out. Finish stretching you walked over to the sleeping pokémon and sat in front of it. You quietly observed it's face and slowly raised your hand and started to pet it's helmet-like shell.

After about three or four pats, it snaps it's eyes open and stared at you. Staring into it's ruby red eyes you retreated your hand away from it. The pokémon slowly came off the sofa and stood in front of you. It looks down on you for a second and nudges it's snout at you to stand up; standing up quickly you once again stare at it. The pokémon moved to the night stand and grabbed something and tossed it to you.

Catching the object you saw that it was a ball with red colour at the bottom, white on the top and a black strip going horizontal and a big white button in the middle. Curious about the ball, you press the bottom and the top popped out open. Looking into the ball you saw grey steel coloured inside. You close the ball and looked at Samurott puzzled; it seemed to caught on your confusion and stood on it's hind legs and tried it's best to show you what on earth to do.

The pokémon seemed to be trying to tell you to throw the ball at it and so you did. As the ball fly over to it, it landed on it's head and a red light appeared around it, then Samurott was pulled into the ball. Shock you being to panic about the pokémon being squashed in the ball, you ran over to it quickly but stopped when you saw it rock once, twice, thrice and finally it stopped and a click was heard from it.

Grabbing the ball, you turned it around inspecting it, "how do I get him out?" you thought until the ball popped open again and the pokémon came out. The door to your room was opened and came in Nurse Joy again and another person. He was an elderly man but with a white lab coat, white hair with a hint of brown here and there, white dress shirt, simple black pants and black dress shoes.

"It seems she's got a pokéball, hm?" the old man laughed softly, "now. May I ask where you are from?" he questioned you. You silently looked away, "... I don't know" you lied

"You don't know?"

"...yes, I don't know" you replied

The professor turned back to nurse Joy and they chatted quickly, then both turned around, "well then, let me give you a tour and basic information then" you nodded and looked over to your Samurott, "...uh, what do I do with you?" you thought and then the pokémon walked by your side and stood there like a bodyguard.

"ok then, whatever you want" you mentally noted, "my name is Professor Oak, welcome to Nuvema town."