Chapter 1

This is a story about me Lea Michelle Williams. Im a singer, dancer, and a artist. Im famous and i forgot im a model but my friends aren't famous. Taylor and Mike are my friend's names they love me for who i am not mu jobs. They love me alot especially Mike. The other day a girl named Bri wanted to be my friend i asked why and she replied im new and i have no friends. So i accepted and i asked if she knew i was famous and she said yea but thats no big deal. Taylor, Bri, and i are all going for coffee and muffins. Mike didnt wanna come because he didnt wanna hear gossip and he is training for track and/or football. I have to finish showering, then get dressed, then fix my hair, then check my flawless skin for blemishes. I quickly get out the shower, dry off, and get dressed. Blow dryingmy long black hair is fun, i take my brush, brush out my knots then take th blow dryer in my right hand then my brush in my right. Passing my brush though my long hair and have my dryer follow behind over and over till its dry then i throw it into a neat and tight bun. Check my face and im good, i have a photo shoot after my hangout with my girlfriends. I can bring people to my shoots it doesn't bother th staff, thank God. Taylor and Bri said they would come i hope my manager will let then take photos with me she said she might if they behave. Which my friends wont cause any trouble, we decided to go eat before hand so they wouldn't keep running from my dressing room for my food baskets.
"Sebastian wheres my jacket?" I ask walking out the bathroom (fully clothed).
"Which one my lady?" askes Sebastian.
"My favorite one."
"Your gray sweater, here, arms out to your back." He says showing my jacket. I do as im asked and he puts it on me.
"Bring the car round plus we're picking up Taylor and Bri, oh and text Mike and ask if he is coming." i say.
"I already called him, yes he's coming to the shoot I'll drop yall off at the cafe, stock up the limo with food, pick up Mike then wait for your call."
"Thanks Sebastian." i say walking outside to the car. He opens my door and i get in then he goes to th driver door after closing mine. He gets in an drives away from the house going to Bri and Taylor's homes. We pick them up and i tell them the plan.
"Ok nd when do we kill the villian?" Taylor asks all serious like.
"Taylor outr sleepover is at 9, we get out the studio at 7, then we will go drink, drop off Mikeat his house then we're gonna go to my place and drink beer and play video games." i say.
"Ok."
"Wait a whole hour at a bar?" asks Bri.
"Family private bar you buy a room for 100 arcas and you have a reservation time but i own a room thanks to my dad and the drinks from my mom."i replied.
"Oh well ok." she replys.
"Your parents are ok with this right, Lea?" Taylor asks.
"I go all the time with Mike, its alright." i say.
"You go alone with Mike?"
"No, Sebastian is there."
"Oh ok just making sure?" says Taylor. We continued to the studio and got there 2 minutes bfore 9am, today will be long.
"Lea, over here, come." calls my manager Kerryn.
"Whats up Kerryn?" i asked.
"Whats this?!" Kerryn holds upa magazine showing me on the cover. I took it from her and it showed Mike and i at the cafe sharing a milkshake yesterday.
"What happened between you two?" Kerryn asks snapping me back to reality.
"Umm... We are dating but dont fire me ill blow this off with this shoot i have to do with Jake." i said.
"It better or your over got it."
"Got it." i ran off to the dressing room with Taylor and Bri. When we got there...