2- Passionate Morning Kiss?

The next morning, the rain had finally stopped and the sun came up. Nezumi wakes up, and gets out of their bed before Shion. He stands up, stretches, and yawns. He then fixes the blanket on Shion to cover him more properly. After that, he's makes himself Green tea and sits on the couch.

          - Nezumi's P.O.V -
Damn, I don't know why I woke up so early in the morning, and before Shion, too. He was always the one who woke up first before me when he started living here. But, oh well, I guess there is a reason for me waking up before Shion. I couldn't really sleep last night because I was thinking about all the daily lessons I'll be "teaching" him. But, I guess there really is no damn reason to be moody about it, since I am the one who suggested it. But, the thing is, why would I suggest it in the first place?

           - Author's P.O.V -
After about thirty minutes of thinking, drinking tea, and reading a book, Nezumi was starting to become really bored of just sitting and waiting for Shion to wake up. But, when Nezumi started to get bored, Shion finally woke up.

"Mmm..." Shion moans, while stretching and still laying on the bed. He rubs his eyes and sits up slowly from the bed, being careful not to become dizzy. "Huh? Nezumi... You're awake before me? That's a first." Shion says to Nezumi, smiling and teasing. Shion then stands up and walks over to the mirror to fix his bedhead a little bit.

"Hm, whatever. That aside..." Nezumi mumbles to himself. With Shion being distracted with still fixing up his hair, Nezumi decides to teach Shion one of his "lessons".

Nezumi smiles and stands up from the couch, setting down his book while he does so. He walks behind Shion slowly, and wraps his right arm around his waist easily. Shion notices what Nezumi is doing, and blushes immediately at the surprise Nezumi is doing.

"N-nezumi, w-what are you d-doing?" Shion asks nervously, and blushing a more darker shade of red. Nezumi doesn't respond to Shion's question, but instead, smiles, and turns Shion's head to face him. Nezumi then kisses Shion softly and passionately. "Mmm..." Shion moans and melts into the kiss. Nezumi then lets go of Shion, and smirks.

"I didn't know my kisses made you feel so good." Nezumi says to Shion, mockingly, and ruffles Shion's hair. Shion blushes a more darker red and turns his face away from Nezumi.

"W-well... W-was that one of your "l-lessons" that you told me about?" Shion replies nervously, trying to change the subject even a little.

"Hmm... I guess you could say that. But, you have to guess walk kind of kiss that was. And it should be an easy one." Nezumi tells Shion, while walking back over to the couch, sitting, and crossing his left leg over his right leg. He also crosses his arms waiting for Shion's answer.

"Umm... A good morning kiss?" Shion replies to Nezumi with an answer, while walking over to the couch and sitting next to him. Shion then waits patiently for Nezumi to reply.

"Yup. You're not as dumb as I thought you were after all." Nezumi laughs jokingly, and teasing Shion.

"Hey...! That's mean of you to say." Shion says to Nezumi pouting and crossing his arms like a cute little child.

"I was just kidding. So don't act like a cute little child, and start throwing a tantrum." Nezumi mocks Shion again, this time, more noticeable that he is.

"Hm... Whatever..." Shion replies uncrossing his arms, and slouching on the couch. "... But, that good morning kiss felt like there was something more to it..." Shion says, thinking about it.

"What do you mean, Shion?" Nezumi asks, clearly not knowing what could've been more to that kiss.

"Well, what's that word... Hmmm... Passionate! That's the word! The morning kiss you have me was passionate!" Shion yells out, standing up from the couch, with a big smile on his face, now knowing he figured out the word.

"W-what?! P-passionate?" Nezumi says, in shock, and blushing a really dark red. Nezumi clearly did not know he gave Shion a passionate kiss. He didn't even know why he would do such a kiss without knowing.

"Yup! That kiss was the Morning Passionate Kiss!!" Shion yells out, giggling, and obviously naming the kiss.

"Hey! Don't start naming kisses out of nowhere!" Nezumi tells Shion, standing up from the couch as well, still blushing.

"Eeehh?! Nezumi! Why are you blushing?" Shion asks, clearly with a curious face.

"Ugh! Shion, keep your voice down! Someone might here you!" Nezumi whisper yells to Shion, while grabbing his shoulders.

"Oops... Sorry about that." Shion replies, now calming down, and smiling naively.

'Damn, why is Shion so cute when he smiles?' Nezumi thinks to himself, still blushing a little, while looking at Shion's smiling face. 'I want to kiss him  again...' Nezumi  thinks to himself again, still starring at Shion's face.

"Uh, Nezumi? Is something wrong?" Shion asks Nezumi, placing his hands on Nezumi's arms gently.

"Huh? Oh, nothing's wrong. I'm fine." Nezumi replies, finally snapping out of his train of thought. Nezumi lets go of Shion's shoulders, with Shion's hands letting go of Nezumi's arms as well.

"Oh, okay. Well, I've got to help Inukashi with washing the dogs today. Want to come along?" Shion suggests, while walking over to his coat and beanie, and putting them on.

"Sure, I'll go with you. But, I'm not helping you wash those dirty mutts of Inukashi's." Nezumi replies to Shion. After he does, he grabs his coat and black gloves, and puts them on.

"Okay, then. We're off!" Shion says cheerfully, while opening the door and skipping outside. Nezumi closes and locks the door before following and walking behind the cheerful Shion.

             - Nezumi's P.O.V -
Damn, why can I not think clearly when I'm around Shion? And why do I think about wanting to kiss Shion or something like that whenever I look at him? Ugh, I just don't understand what I'm feeling towards Shion.
-----------------------------------------------
Hey! Lost_Anime_Lover here! Thank you so much for reading chapter 2!

I really am trying my best to write this story. So, once again, thank you for reading!

I love you all so much!!