Were Do I Go?

JJ's POV

I walked into Quantico with a smile on face forgetting what happened to Emily. As soon as I walk in I see her desk empty and remember everything. My eyes began to water, she was my best friend I loved her more then anything and now she's gone, I let her slip away. "JJ!" I hear Hotch calling, I walk up to his office.
"Morning" says Hotch
"Morning" I reply
"I understand that Emily's death has been hard on you, so I recommend you take a few weeks off" says Hotch
"I'm fine, it's okay" I answer
"You need this JJ if you don't take it I will suspend you for 2 weeks"
"Alright, Alright I suppose I can go to Paris to take my mind off of her for a while" I said

I chose to go to Paris because I can't stand staying here in DC because everywhere I go I get reminded of Emily so maybe a new environment will help. My flight was at 2:30 and its 2:15 I'm gonna be late so I rushed to the airport. Luckily I made it just in time I got on the plane and sat in the back alone, I plugged in my earphones and the song "The One That Got Away" by Katy Perry came on, a tear rolled down my eye because this song reminds me of Emily.

Once I landed in Paris I rented a hotel and went to sleep. I had a dream of Emily, she looked beautiful then ever. When I woke up I suddenly started crying, oh how I miss Emily. Everywhere I went I would see her face. I kept having dreams about her over and over again. I finally realized i don't just like her as a friend.