Dom Daddy

You and Luke were sitting on the couch together. You leaned over to get the remote, and Luke sucked in a sharp breath. And when you moved back he exhaled.

Thats weird. After you moved back he just acted like it didn't happen.

You secretly flickered your eyes to his crouch. And there it was. A bulge was forming.

You wanted to help him. So you placed you're head on his lap. You looked up at him through you're lashes and his eyes were closed and mouth parted slightly. You shifted your head a little, and he moved uncomfortably too.

"Y/N." He said after what felt like forever.

"Yes?" You said innocently.

"Uh. You want lunch?" He said with a nervous smile. Standing up.

"Sure daddy." You said teasingly.

His cheeks reddened and he turned around and went into the kitchen. You followed.

He was grabbing things from the fridge, and was slightly bent over. You walked up behind him, and brushed your hand across his upper back. You saw him smirk.

He leaned up, and closed the fridge. --Hands empty--

"Bend over." he said sternly.

"What?" you said, not sure if you heard him correctly.

"Bend over the table." he said pointing to the table.

"Okay Daddy." You said biting your lip.

You bent over the table, so your ass was facing him.

"Do you know what you did?" he asked lifting up your skirt.

"No Daddy." you said craning your head to see him.

He pushed his clothed crouch on your lacy thong.

"Don't lie baby girl." he said squeezing your sides.

He grabbed your hips and pushed you closer to his crouch. You groaned at how hard he pulled you.

"Daddy, is swear I didn't do anything." you blinked.

He slowly pulled down you're thong, and you stepped out of them.

"Count, or i'll start over." he said

"But-..." You started.

"Stop talking, or I'll add an extra 5." He said squeezing one cheek.

"Yes daddy." You said biting your lip.

His large hand collided with the right cheek. 'One' you said looking into his --now-- lust filled eyes.

"Good girl." He said rubbing the --now-- red hand print.

Again his hand collided with the left cheek. 'Two'.

'Three' and then two quick slaps 'four' 'five'. Every smack, felt good. Especially how Luke would bite on his lip ring each slap.

--smack-- "Six..Awe daddy. Spank me harder." You said leaning up.

"Okay baby girl." He smirked and he raised his hand high and hit you're ass with a loud clap.

"Seven." You said leaning off the table. You're ass was sore, but you liked it. There was probably big red hand prints across your ass, no doubt.

He sat down and motioned for you to follow him. You sat on his knee. He held you by you're hips.

You wrapped you're arms around his neck and kissed him.

He licked you're bottom lip for entrance, and you allowed and he stuck his tongue in you're mouth. He slid one of his hands up you're thigh and gripped your side.