THE FEMALE BODYGUARD - CHAPTER ONE

Start from the beginning

"Oh Mr Wilson. You have nothing to worry about. I am untouchable. It's part of the job."

"Of course. I see already you're tough and responsible. All those years in this business must have shaped you you up perfectly. From your resume, you are the perfect candidate to fill the unfortunate vacancy. Well, thank you for coming in Miss Holmes. I shall see you later today."

I smiled one last time and picked up the stack of papers that were left on the table from our exchange. After a brief handshake I made my way out of the Wilson mansion. I slipped on my sunglasses as I exited, and grabbed my keys from my bag. I quickly threw the papers on the passengers seat and got into the car. I was almost free of this place until my phone rang. I sighed as I looked at the name flashing at me. After letting it ring I answered.

"Sarah? You there? I have a total fashion emergency. David Hollis asked me out to the movies tomorrow night and I have nothing to wear!" I heard Tori going through her closet, the banging on the walls as she threw her endless pairs of shoes out.

"I was hoping I had nurtured you enough to stop you from being materialistic. I had apparently failed. Because according to you, Tori, everyday is a fashion emergency even though you have an entire closet full of clothes."

"I have a closet full of clothes that aren't acceptable for a date with David Hollis. I need to go to the shopping centre, now, because-."

I was thankfully saved from the pain of listening to Tori whine by clicking the end call button. The sweet silent filled my car as I pulled out of the driveway and made my way back home.

TYLER:

I was a little nervous coming home from school today. Dad had told me he was holding interviews to see who would become my new nuisance. It was definitely an ego boost that I was so rich that I needed a bodyguard but that was it. Having someone follow you around like a stalker really dampened the mood. 

The last guy my dad had hired was the same age as me and was great and all until he was shot in the leg by my drugged up class mate. Note to self, never bring out a gun where there were drunk kids milling about. It was probably the best thing because Brodie healed up fine and ended up giving up the protection business for high school. Currently he's one of my best friends. 

There was a knock at the door and in walked my father. For a man in his late forties he didn't show his age. His greying hair was the only sign of aging. 

Whenever I studied my father the inevitable thoughts of my mother were dragged in. I still don't understand why my mother killed herself when she had such a successful life. She had a husband that seemingly never aged, more money then she could ever spend and me, her child. Apparently that wasn't enough. I returned to reality as my father stopped before me.

"Hey old man. What you got for me." I asked. He frowned slightly before crossing his arms. He gave me his best business face as he spoke.

"I have just hired a new bodyguard for you. She will be arriving later tonight and I expect you to be on your best behavior. Understood?" I smiled, ready for a witty retort about behavior until I registered his words.Did he just say I have a female bodyguard. The man had gone insane.

"I'm sorry. Brodie was playing his music really loud today and I think it messed up my hearing. Because I thought you just said she. As in a girl bodyguard?! Dad come on. Girls can't protect other people. Especially us guys. They're weak and girlish! And besides I'll be too much of a distraction to the poor thing." I grinned.

"Tyler understand me when I tell you this. You will not get involved with her. You will not flirt. You will not look at her like she is prey because there will be serious consequences. And besides, if you try to pull any moves on her, she'll rip off your balls. And besides she is perfect to be your bodyguard. She's young so she'll fit in at school and no body will know she's watching over you because she doesn't look like the type."

I huffed out a breath in frustration. "So I'm going to have a shadow for God knows how long and you won't let me play?"Dad chuckled as he headed towards the door.

"Tyler I don't have any power over your actions. I just hope she's merciful when you try and grab her ass." He left on that dramatic notes closing my bedroom door behind him.

I grabbed my phone out and looked at the time. Dad said she wouldn't be here till tonight. That meant that I had four hours to play with. I grinned as a I brought up one of my favourite contacts. Natalia was always up for some fun and I really needed to relax.

Hey you busy gorgeous? - T

Her reply was instantaneous.

Never too busy for you handsome. What's up? - N

Looking for some fun. You up for it? - T

Always. - N

It took all of fifteen minutes for Natalia to get to my place. She sauntered in looking as gorgeous as always and I almost couldn't help but feel bad for using her. Almost.

SARAH:

Hanging up the phone after speaking to Mr Wilson made me desperately want to take a shower. The man was unnerving. Even just a simple call letting me know that Tyler was home and waiting to meet me freaked me out. If I could limit the contact with that man I would.

I made my way into my room and stared at my reflection in the mirror. Tori had left an hour ago for her date with Adam or something. The quiet was usually peaceful, but currently it was screaming at me to fix my appearance and put on a show for the boy. My lifeless brown hair wasn't going to get any points and my pale face was devoid of any makeup. My hazel eyes stared back me, choosing to be more brown than green today.

The little voice in my head was screaming at me an obvious truth. First impressions are everything. Show them what you're made of. With a sigh I turned on the shower and started stripping.

An hour later I was standing inside the foyer of the Wilson once again, looking at the slime ball of a man I called a boss.

"Apologises for taking me time getting here. I had a few things to take care of."

"That is completely understandable. Now Tyler is in his room. This way please." He gestured at the stairs and followed me as I made my way up. Arriving at the door that was apparently Tyler's was quick and I relished putting a distance between Mr Wilson and myself. He leaned past me and opened the door. The view we were given almost had me laughing out loud. Tyler was currently in the midst of some strenuous activity and the look on Mr Wilson's face was enough for me for the rest of my life. 

First impressions are everything.

I covered my mouth to stifle my laugh and made my way over to the end of his bed. I stood there waiting until Tyler opened his eyes. His eyes widened as he caught sight of me, standing there smiling with my arms crossed and my eyebrows raised.

"Hi I'm Sarah. I'm your new bodyguard. Oh, and as far as first impressions go, I think you've failed."

~~~

So I lied. Actually, I think I may have more fibbed. Reading this story made me kind of (definitely) cringe so I decided to clean it up a little and de-clutter the mess that was my teenage mind.

HOWEVER, that being said, I will not be making any promises that this story will be continually edited and updated. I have some semblance of a life so Wattpad will come second to that. Sorry!

Another thing - I've decided I don't like most of the names I originally chose for this story so I'm going to change some of them (as the writer I can do that mwahaha). So to save the confusion:

Sarah Michelle = Sarah Holmes
Welton = Wilson
Yasmin = Natalia

Okay not as many as I thought but there may be more.

Anyways thank you again for the love and support and maybe we'll be chatting soon :)