Greek Born

I am Greek born and lived there until I was around 9 years old and I was full of wonder for life I lived in Sparta and I'm named after their patron goddess Artemis, my name means "gift from Artemis" which is a bit ironic and very true, but you'll learn why later.

Now I'll begin my story, one night there were some mutinous Greek soldiers on the loose I was 9 at the time; and they came to our section of the city state and began to burn it to the ground, they murdered people, raped the women, and killed children, or took them on slave ships afterwards. I watched my mother get raped and brutally murdered; they stabbed her repeatedly and slit her throat.

I in turn watched my father get murdered just as brutality if not more brutally. Why am I still calling it murder it was slaughter! Then they turned to me and I was knocked out and I woke up on a slave ship injured and in severe pain.

That is how my story begins and that's not where it ends I was kept on the slave ship for four years, I was beaten, starved, and abused. After four years they declared me useless. They threw me onto Persian territory and a mercenary ended up rescuing me.

That's when my life began to look up. That was the part of my life that made me hate the Greeks on that day when the mercenary stopped to help me I vowed that one day I would return to Greece one day, only to watch it burn.

That day hasn't come yet but it soon will. The next portion of my life was pleasant to an extent. The mercenary trained me. He also had some of the best in the empire train me. Eventually they discovered I had prodigious talent with weapons and combat.

I was educated and I was incredibly intelligent. The one who took me in originally was given the position as Darius' advisor and he was looking for a new commander. He suggested me. I had to prove myself. I killed countless enemies of Darius and he grew to care for me as a daughter; and I was the warrior child he had always wanted because Xerxes wasn't that the ideal warrior, that is until he became a quote on quote 'god king' I was stronger and a better warrior than he.

I rose to command quickly during the first Persian war I led the navy, I didn't get my revenge and when I found Darius had been shot and was dying. I came to his side experienced his last moments with him, he told Xerxes to leave the Greeks be I wouldn't stand for it.

I manipulated him he fell for it became a god king and the second war raged of course I was his number one in military matters. I dealt with a spy and many other things. Most of my men were imbuslces, actually all of them were.

During our first assult I noticed a man Themistocles, the one who felled Darius. I grew to love and hate him all the same. With him on my side I could win the war in a matter of days. I seduced him, he ended up almost in a way raping me, I sent him away. My anger in a way though made me want him more. The way he fought and was so firm in his beliefs.

I brought out all of the stops the next time, my attack killed most of their forces. We went back and Xerxes had defeated Lionitus and his 300, also burning Athens in the process. I was overjoyed at that but sligthly aloof that I hadn't been able to watch.

We discussed strategy and he hit several nerves which made me behave in an arrogant and foolish manner, so I went in the next battle on the front line, I annihilated until I reached Themistocles.

He engaged me we fought and I disarmed him, he then disarmed me, and said he would let me go if I told my forces to retreat but lying here I wish I had accepted. I didn't I was too prideful. He stabbed me through the stomach and looked upset at it. I fell bleeding out as he pulled his sword from me.

That is where I am now lying here thinking about my life and all of the mistakes I have made all of the things good and bad I have been through. Death comes I take his hand willingly as I stand my wound heals and I am embraced by my mother then by Darius. At this moment I know I am safe I am home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_______________________

HOPE YOU LIKED IT IM DONE WITH THIS STORY ILY GUYS

Edited 8/16/16