" Bee I'm so sorry, but I'm completely homeless. You know of any place nearby I can probably rent out and stay in this beautiful city? Ugh no offence, I hate Delhi!". Viren winked at her and thus emerged his inner Casanova, just preparing to hit on her. " You can stay with me. Its okay. I have an extra room. Besides, it's been years and we need to catch up too Lorry.. " I spoke before Viren could even manage to conjure up a sentence in his head.

"Are you sure Bee? You have so much work the whole day, I don't want to be an inconvenience to....", before she could finish, I spoke out of impatience, not wanting to let go of this opportunity, " Lorry, you can never be an inconvenience. Don't worry about it. Plus it'll be nice to have a room-mate after all these years." She smiled, squeaked out a very shrilly " Thank You", and then hugged me tight. How I wished, I'd never let go of her embrace.

Anyway,that evening, after finishing with the editing, I bid goodbye to Rohan, and a gawked Viren, because I killed his mojo. Lauren and I then drove back to her old place, collected her belongings, and drove off to my place, my heart thumping with the excitement of living with her, being around her the whole time. She, just had a very exhilarated smile on her face the whole time we arranged her room and I welcomed her to be an official room-mate of mine.

A week passed, and work didn't seem that much interesting to me any more. I just used to keep making excuses to head home earlier than usual ( mind you, I'm a kind of person who's married to their work.). Viren kept glaring at me, at my new, happy self. Somewhere I think he knew, what was going on in my heart, although I used to be very careful to not wear my emotions on my sleeve ever. Whenever Lauren used to come to office to pick me up, his doubtful eyes used to narrow more.

Rohan's documentary won the award for The year's Best Documentary at the National Documentary festival in Goa. We'd all gone there to support and congratulate him, the entire crew of the film. He was on top of the world. His first film, winning that award, in spite of all the hardships. Lauren, standing in a corner, beaming with happiness, also felt the same for herself. Walked out of an abusive marriage, gave up her practice after a decade of her settled life, and uprooted herself to come back to India. A brave woman, she was. This role came as a breath of fresh air from all that had crashed landed in her life; for me, it was getting the biggest gift of my life ever.

So we decided to go party and celebrate the success of the film at Cabana. The usual conventional parties in Goa, all of us were drunk like the Devil and completely buzzed out of this world. Lauren was in another state of Euphoria, going and hugging every stranger passing by. We were having a hearty laugh at the random hugs people received from this beautifully drunk woman. I went and sat at the bar, smoking a cigarette. When I was just about to take my first puff, someone came right in front of me, snatched the cigarette from my hand, and threw herself on my lips. My blurry eyes slowly focussed on the face of the person kissing me with such passion. By that time, her hands had slipped on to my waist, groping me tighter, closer to her. I slowly sank into the kiss, building its intensity up, bit by bit, tasting her lips, her tongue, her warmth. I felt the warmth of her breath engulfing me, immersing me totally into the feeling of desire and love that I'd kept hidden from her for more than three months. All my inhibitions, dropped to the ground that instant. Still kissing, slowly we headed back to my hotel room, pausing momentarily to reach the hotel, and enter my room. Immediately after we collapsed on my bed.

Then it was a storm of passion. I kissed her lips with such zest that I slightly bit her lip. She suddenly winced a little with pain, but kept kissing my lips, my neck, and slowly my hands grasped her soft breasts. I started undressing her, almost tore her tank top off. Then with the utmost skill, flung open the hook of her bra in one go. She was busy too, unbuttoning my pants and driving me insane with the pleasure I'd long forgotten I could ever experience. We were like a forest fire, burnt ourselves and destroyed everything tangible in the flame of our ecstasy, at the peak of raw love.