Ross: Well dont you look adorable.

Laura: What are you doing here? Not to sound rude or anything.

He just chuckles, pulling me in for a hug.

Ross: I told you I wasnt leaving you alone.

Laura: I thought that you'de be mad at me.

Ross: Why would I be mad at you? You didnt do anything wrong?

I just smile, nuzzling into his chest.

Ross: Why are you wearing a sweatshirt? Its like a hundred degrees.

Laura: Uh-I uh, Im cold?

Ross: Only you *chuckles*

Laura: c'mon*grabs his hand* I wanna have movie night with you.

I was dragging him upstairs, when suddenly I feel hands on my waist, then all I see is his back.

Laura: ROSS!! PUT ME DOWN!! (I yell laughing)

Ross: Nah, I dont think so.

He brings me into my room, throwing me on the bed. He climbs in next to me, un-pausing my movie. I cuddle into him, with my head on his chest, and his arms around my waist. He pulls the blanket over me, and we watch movies, cuddling the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning, I wake up to the smell of pancakes. That boy and his pancakes. I giggle, getting out of bed to wash up. Putting my hair in a messy bun, I follow the scent downstairs, to see my perfect boyfriend cooking, with his back turned to me. I walk up behind him, and hug him. He tenses up at first, then relaxes into my arms.

Putting the last pancake on a plate, he turns around, giving me a big hug, then lifts me up onto the counter. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He leans in and kisses me.

Ross: *still kissing* good.*kiss* morning.*kiss*

I giggle into the kiss and I feel him smile. He pulls away, still smiling at me.

Ross: you are so perfect. You know that right?

Laura: Stop!!! *buries head in neck*

Ross: *pulling away* NO ITS CUTE WHEN YOU BLUSH! ! *he says giggling*

I just laugh at him, pecking his lips, then hopping off the counter. I walk over to the food, and he comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

End of pov
~~~~~~~~~~~
After eating, Ross suggested they go to the mall, just to hang out there.

Laura: Alright, lemme get dressed first.

Ross: I still have my clothes here right?

I just nod, continuing to walk up the stairs.

Ross: Dont take forever, love!

Laura: WHATEVER!!* I shout down the stairs*

Laura's pov

I go into the bathroom, ready to make new cuts. I know what your thinking. Yes, I am going to cut with my boyfriend in the house. Its not like hes going to walk in, hes downstairs getting changed.

After cleaning the bathroom, getting rid of the blood, I head to the closet, taking out a pair of an off the shoulder sweater, to cover the cuts, and pair of high waisted jeans, and converse. I curl my hair, then put on a beanie. I put on light make-up, examine myself, then walk downstairs.