"Why do people keep asking me that?" I asked him.

"You're working with the builders today. With me. Not the easiest work but we can help you get through it."

My eyes widened marginally which made him laugh. "You'll be fine, really. Don't worry about it. Just meet me out there when you're finished?"

I nodded and he made his way outside.

"Man, day two with the builders? Someone wants to see what you're made of!" Fry Pan said with a small laugh.

"What's this about being with the builders today? Are you up to that?" Jeff asked, walking into the kitchen.

I shrugged. "I guess we'll see."

He sighed and shook his head. "People like you are what keeps us busy. Just be easy out there."

I smiled and got up, walking around to wash out my dish.

"And there she goes again! Man, I like you greenie!" Fry Pan nearly yelled winking at me.

I laughed before walking out, throwing out a "see you later" to Fry Pan.

Gally grinned when I made my way over to him. "So, what am I doing today?"

"Man, you are eager to jump into this aren't you?"

I looked up at the structure they were currently working on. "Yes. I think?"

"Today should be pretty easy. We're going to hoist this slab of wood up there, so that's where we'll start. Want to help grab a side?"

I made my way to the side across from him as the other builders did the same. We all lifted the wood high and everyone started laughing when my feet left the ground. "I'm happy to help, guys!" I yelled out, jokingly, about five feet off the ground. I released my grip and dropped to the ground so they could lift it without my dead weight. After the wood was in place Gally walked over and patted me on the shoulder. "Sorry, Clara. I'm not too sure building is the best option for you."

With a laugh I nodded. "Yeah, me either. Thanks for letting me try though."

"Wait, meet the guys before you leave. You never know, you might be one to bounce around and help us later on." He turned back to his group. "Hey, everyone come meet Clara!"

I smiled and shook everyone's hand, taking in the sea of faces surrounding me.

"Building didn't work out, eh?" Newt asked as I made my way over to him in the gardens.

I blushed and shook my head. "I was about five feet off the ground before I realized I'm not tall enough to help. Or strong enough for that matter."

He grinned and nodded. "I saw that. You can go on up to the bloodhouse and see if Winston needs your help if you'd like? That's what you would be doing tomorrow anyway."

"Okay, see you." I turned and made my way to the bloodhouse, smiling when I could feel his eyes on my back as I walked. I froze when I heard a pig squealing. This wasn't going to work.

"Clara? Come on in, girl! We don't bite!" Winston yelled from inside. Oh boy. I walked into the bloodhouse and my eyes widened when I saw the blade cut into the pig. My feet didn't move until the blood started flowing from it. "Oh shuck, I am so sorry!" Winston was saying as I ran out of the building. I stopped at the first tree that I came to and emptied my stomach. I ignored the chuckles from the guys that witnessed it and shook my head lightly. I sat back against the tree and rested my head against it willing my heart to slow.

"You alright?"

I dropped my head into my hands as Newt came closer not wanting him to see me like this. "Yeah, just saw Winston end a life in there is all."