Chapter 2; Who's Perrie

*Selena POV*

I was eating at the kitchen with Hazel, Lilly, Nanny and Amber which are the maids in Zayn's house. Since he told me to call him Zayn, I did.

Suddenly, the bell ringing. "This must be Mrs. Edwards." Amber said. "Mrs. Edwards? Who?" I asked. "Mr. Malik's girlfriend. She's rude." Told Hazel. "Then I'll go greet her. Bye." I walk to the front door to welcoming Mrs. Edwards who hated by them.

"Hi! Eh? Who are you? New maid?" She asked me with her bright smile. Rude? Not at all! "Hi. Yes I am. I'm Selena. You want to meet Mr. Malik?" I asked.
"Oh yes please. I'm Perrie. Perrie Edwards." She introduce herself. "Oh Mrs. Perrie.. you may wait here. I will call him instead." I told her. "No need to call me Mrs. You're so nice. Didn't act like them maids at all. Where's nanny?" She asked.

"Nanny is having her meals with Hazel, Amber and Lilly." I explained. "Oh.. then I will wait here." She said.

I walk to upstairs to call Zayn. Why did Amber and Hazel hate her? She's nice to me. And look like she's okay with Nanny. I knock his door. "Yes.." he answered. I walk into his room. "Perrie is waiting for you downstairs." I said. "Okay. I'll be there soon. Tell Lilly to give her some drinks" He said. I nod.

I smile to Perrie and walk into the kitchen. After telling Lilly to give Perrie some drinks, I walk into my room but Perrie call me to sit with them.

"Yes?" I asked. "Do you hate me? Am I not good enough? Why did Zayn want to leave me...?" She asked me with tears fall through her cheek. "Stop it Perrie. Don't stress Selena. She's my maid! I told you we're done. I'm sorry." He said.

I look at Perrie who keeps sobbing besides me. Zayn wanted to leave her and she want him to stay. But hey, why do Perrie looks familiar to me? Did i met her somewhere before?

I will finish this later.