A Jake pitts Love Story

Jake pov.

Andy was acting stupid again rolling around across the stage like a maniac . Screaming and shouting at the fans , cursing random words at the crowd to get them wild . I tried to wow the crowd with the way I play and move. I noticed that Andy was already crowd surfing. By the time we played savior , I realized a really beautiful girl was constantly staring at me all through out the concert.

Finally the concert was over and the signing started. The girl that keep staring at me was the the fourth fan in line. She first met jinxx then ash then Andy then "CC" , and when she finally gat to me the only thing she did was past out on the cold hard ground.

" OH MY GOD " I screamed .

"Ugg what is it know jake " Andy said with sarcasm instill he saw what just happened.

I pick her up . Shocked at how beautiful she was. Her long strains of black hair dangled as I carried her to bunk of the bus. Her beautiful body just lay there in rest. I touched her smooth perfect skin ; She turned and faced me. When she opened her eyes it was the first thing I've expected .

" Where the heck am I " she asked in fear .

" We'll you passed out . When you walked to me to get something signed, you went to say something but your words never came out, all you did was pass out." I said glumly

" HOLY ... WOW. So I'm not dreaming this is real ." She asked

" Yes this is real , um ... What is your name." I asked

" Aidan" she said in return

" you have such a pretty name"I said . I saw her blush from her neck up to her cheek.

" Hey you know what why don't I take you back to my place , were done with touring right know .

" um .... Ok...... " Aidan said

" ooo YAY " I say with excitement. I got caught in gaze . When I leaned in she did the same . Our lips met . Her lips were soft and warm . The kiss gat deeper and deeper. I crawled in my bunk with her . We finally released the kiss. Her facial expression was the most weariest thing ever.

" what you've never been kiss before like that?" I asked.

" yeah I have actually , but not like that , not so soft and sweet, so nice ." Aidan said.

" wow"I said . I crawled in the bunk with her , soon sleep finally fell over both of us .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aidan's pov.

Chapter 2

When I woke up I was in a mans arms or a bunk you could call it . I realized I was in a mans arms , that were so and gentle. When I rolled over I saw I was in JAKE PITTS arms.

" AHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed out like a little girl , I made jake pitts Jult up and bang his

head on the ceiling . I burst out in laughter . Jake didn't seem so amused like I was.

" what the heck" jake said .

" we'll I was scared as heck I didn't where I was so I screamed." I said with a giggle.jake look out of his bunk to see if I woke any on else up .

" look at what you did , you woke every one up." Jake said with laughter

" we'll THAY need to get up " I say like a complete fool.

" all right babe were up " . I heard a guy say from out of the bunk . I sworn in sounded like ash .

" Ashley " I asked with amusement .