Meeting R5

Last christmas, you got tickets for the R5concert as your present. The date of the concert is on the same day as your birthday. You're so excited, and your friends too, because they got tickets too. They're joking all the time like: "Oh my gosh, what if Ross would take you on stage and he wants to meet you backstage and then he kisses you and then you get married and you will live a perfect life with 2 children!" You say to them that it's never gonna happen. You expect nothing to happen so you won't get dissapointed but you hope something will happen. 
On the day of the concert, your friends knock on your door and they sing happy birthday to you. After that, you step in the car on your way to the concert. 
After the concert, Ross wants to say something: "I heard we have a birthday girl in here!" "It's her!" Your friends say while they are pointing at you. you get nervous and you don't know what to do. "Would you like to come on stage?" Ross asks. "yeah sure!" you say, and you climb on stage. "well, happy birthday Y/N!" Ross says, and R5 sings Happy birthday to you. "We also got a present for you!" Ross says. He gives you an envelope. You open it, and you see a Meet and greet ticket. "Wow, Thank you! I can't believe this is happening" "Well, you better should!" Ross smiles and they take you backstage. After the meet and greet everyone walks to the dressingroom except Ross. "Do you wanna know the reason why you got the meet and greet tickets?" Ross asks. "Uhm, because of my birthday?" You guess. "No, because I saw you before we went on stage, and someone told me it is your birthday today, and I suggested to give you a Meet and greet ticket for your birthday, but I only wanted to spend some time with you. You're so pretty!" Ross says. "well, thank you. You are lovely too! “I want you to do one last thing, because I gave you the meet and greet ticket.” Ross says. “I want you to close your eyes” you close your eyes and Ross gives you a kiss.