Fubuki-senpai is a married man! part2

Everyone is shocked.Other than Fubuki,Yukimura and Hakuren team.Then Raimon burst out.
"Woah! How did she do that!?!."Tenma asked.
"Only We and Yuuchi-san know how to do avatar armed!?!"Shindou said.Yukino just smiled at them.Then Fall but Fubuki caught her.Others run up to them.
"Yukino that was dangerous! You can't use too much power you know!.Or else you will hurt the child!?!"Fubuki yelled.
"Of course.I know.I will never hurt our little Yushiro"Yukino said.Other shocked again.Even Yukimura and Hakuren soccer team.
.
.
. silence
.
.then.
"EEEEHHHHH!.YUKINO-SAN/YUKI-NEE IS A PREGNANT!?!?!"they yelled/asked.Fubuki glared at them because of their yelling was too loud.
Shirou nodded and Yukino smiled.
"Yeah for three mounths"she said.
"Congragilation! Fubuki,Yukino/Coach Fubuki, Yukino-san./Shirou-nii Yuki-nee"they said.
"So how about telling us how did you guys met!"Natsumi and Aki said.They nodded.And every one sit down in the grass.
°Y pov°
"It happened 9 years ago.I was just transvered into Hakuren high school at that time."I said.
*flashback*
It was my first day in Hakuren high school.It's so cold here but i didn't care at all.Cause winter is beautiful.I was in my way to the Hakuren High.But i bumped into someone.When i look up.I saw soft grey eyes.That eyes belonged to Spiky grey gaired boy.
"You okay?"he asked and smiled.I bulshed and nodded.
"Yokatta.I'm so sorry i was in hurry!"he said.
"No.I'm sorry! I didn't see where i was going.Bye!"i said and ran of.
*'*'*'*'*'*'Present*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'
"That boy was Fubuki right!"Endou asked.I nodded and give him glare then contined.
*'*'*'*'*'*'*'past*'*'*'*'::*:*'*:*:*:*
When i reach the teachers room.I knocked the door.And talked with my homeroom teacher.After that.Teacher and i are headed to the class.I heard her greeting with the class and then she called me.When i entered the class i eyed the student's one by one.Then i saw that boy again."Please introduce yourself to us!"she said.I just nodded.
"My name is Yukimura Yukino.I'm fifteen nice to meet you.!"i said smiling.They greeted with me.
"Nice to meet you too! Yukino-chan.Now Fubuki-kun Please take care of Yukino-chan"teacher said and-
*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'-'-'*'-'-'-'*'-'*'*'*''-'
"Eeehhhh!!"they yelled.
"You're Yukimura's sister!!"Endou asked.I give him dead pane glare.
"Yes now shut up! And let me contine"i said.
*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*past*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*
Then grey haired boy from this morning stand up from his sit.
"Hello my name is Fubuki Shirou! Nice too meet you Yukimura-san!"he said smiling at me.I smiled at him.
"Nice to meet you too Fubuki-kun! You can call me Yukino.Minna mo."i said.
"Okay then.Your sit is there."he said pointed at the table in the end.
"Thank you!"i smiled.
**'**'*'*'*'*'*'present*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*
"After that we become closer and closer.He asked me to be his girlfriend when were 16.And asked me to marry him two years ago."i finished my story.
"What a wonderful story!"Aki and Akane said.Others nodded.
I smiled.
"Yukino-san.What do you wanna name the child"Haruno asked.
"I allready figured out.If It's a boy.Yushiro.And if it's a girl.Fuyuki."i said.
"Good choise" Midori said.I smiled.Then i saw pink haired girl with blue eyes.Or should i say boy
"Hey you! Kirino Ranmaru right?"i said pointing my finger at him.
"Yeah. What is it?"He answered.
i just smiled.
"You're defender right?"i asked. Still smiling.He nodded.
"Yeah! So what?"he asked.
"It maybe sounds stupid but i wanted to have you as my pupil."i said.Others shocked.Kirino looked at me and i smiled.Kirino fall into deep thought.Then the brown haired Baton spoke.
"I think you have to take that offer Kirino.You will become stronger and maybe you might found your answer?"he said.Kirino looked at him.Then nodded.He looked at me smiled.
"Sure.I will be in your care from today! Yukino-senpai!"he said.I smiled.
"Then shall we start our lesson!?!?!"He nodded.
"Okay.I will teach you my defending Hisatsu techniques first.Then i will teach you stirking Hisatsu techniques."i said.He nodded again.
"Okay! The first Hisatsu is Forest within mist!"i said.And we began.
==========================
Yukino and Fubuki stayed there whole mount.And Hakuren team only stays one week.Kirino and Yukino trained everyday hard.Yukino even teach Enternal blizzard to Kirino Secretly.In the End of the mounth Kirino learned all the techniques.He even got faster and stronger.At that whole mounth.Yukino and Raimon learned.about Kirino being a girl.And all of Fubuki's friend's knows about Yukino. 6 mounths after training.Yukino and Fubuki got cute little son named Yushiro.Yushiro has his father hair,face,and personality.He had ocean blue eyes like his mother.Yushiro loved soccer like his parents.When he get older.He become a soccer player.He had a avatar named Angel of the snowfield.Miyuki(deep snow).
--------_________+____+_____________
Hi please vote next will be abot chara x reader so choose one character.And leave in the comment.And i know i deleted my stories but sorry.About Song of love and shiny witch academy! I don't have anh idea! LMAO XD"Love ya