XXIV. ACQUAINTED

I sat in the dank dim hotel trying to ignore the fowl smell. But with no food and almost no drugs in my system my stomach quacked. My aches were just starting but trembles were running into hours as I needed a fix. I hated getting sick and that was the only thing that would keep me together. The familiar face walked into the door frowning at the rush of an peculiar oder. My feet carried me quickly as I scratched at the invisible itch.

"Do you have a room?" The soft but raspy voice said.

I walked off into the direction of my room. Once inside I smacked at my veins for a good one. But I fret because I didn't have one. But before I could even try and find one a sharp stick pierced my neck.

I felt the drugs as they surged through me. I saw my rainbow and ran in its direction. My body gave way and collapsed on the floor near the nasty funky smelling bed.

The room was quiet and my body convulsed on the floor as the foam spewed out of my mouth. I had reached my rainbow.
♤ ♡ ♤ ♡ ♤ ♡ ♤ ♡ ♤ ♡ ♤ ♡ ♤ ♡

I rolled over to a sleeping Abel. His nakedness was making me yearn for him but instead I kissed his nose and then his lips. He didn't move so I climbed out the bed to watch the thunder and rain. I opened my french doors for the breeze to come in. It was only after 3 in the morning. His body didn't reak of sex or alcohol. I'm not sure where he went last night but he came back home to me.

I sat on the whicker chair on the patio and wrapped my arms around me pulling my knees to my chest. Everything was settle as the storm came down and the breeze cascaded down my body giving me a chill. Feeling the need to look up I saw Aioki standing near with her tank top and boy shorts on. Her ample breast sat perfectly and her nipples hardened. I let my gaze fall back to the splashs of rain.

She came and kneeled down in front of me and pulled at my legs bringing them down. I lifted up as she pulled at the seams on my panties. I parted my legs as she caressed my inner thighs. I could feel her warm breath on my shaven pussy. She left trails of wet kisses on my thighs. I watched as she pulled my clit into her mouth sucking as she eyed me. A moan escaped my mouth as her lips wrapped around it.

My toes pointed up ballerina style as she continued. I grabbed the back of her head as she sucked and licked. My eyes rolled until they focused on Abel watching with lust filled eyes. I beckoned him with my finger seductively for him to join. Her slipped into my witness. My mouth gaped open at the sensation. His dick stared me in my face jumping in anticipation. I grabbed hold of him and licked the tip. His body relaxed as I took him into my mouth and used one hand to press her face further into me.

His fingers pinched and pulled at my nipples. The only sounds could be heard was slurping moaning and licking. I pulled him all the way to the back of my throat. The feeling of her tongue and the swelling of his dick made my fever rise. I moaned with him touching my tonsils. He shrieked and shuttered at the feeling playing in my hair as he gyrated his hips.

I felt the rush of the flood inside of me trying to rip its way out. She moved her tongue faster and sucked harder. I took him out and jerked on him as I looked into her eyes. My body rocked and he slid his dick back inside. I moaned loudly while he shoved more of him in and out. I was about to explode.

I thrashed under her submission as she continued. My legs trembled and my body convulsed as I exploded and felt his explosion.

My eyes fluttered as I tried to focus. I felt arms pull wrap around me.

INFLICT "28 KISSES" Book Twoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें