A half an hour went by, the score was 70-20 with Slytherin in the lead, I scored five of those goals and Flint got the other two. I began to actually have a good time, "Look out!" I heard Harry call to me. I looked at him quickly.

"What?" I yelled back, he pointed to behind me. A bludger was coming full speed at me, I screamed and ducked, nearly falling off my broom. The bludger breezed over me. I looked at it and saw that it was going full speed after Harry. Literally, it was zooming after Harry no matter which direction he was heading. That isn't part of the game.

"Harry! Watch out!" Oliver Wood called to him while Harry was flying past Wood. The bludger slammed into Wood's broom which broke in two and he fell quickly into a pile of sand. That has got to hurt. I really hoped that never happens to me. Teachers were quickly rushing out to help him and escort him to the hospital wing.

"Stop sitting there Nyx!" Draco yelled from across the pitch. "Keep scoring goals!" I snapped out of it, nodding quickly, and then went to shoot more goals. Someone needed to stop this Bludger, but the stupid international Quidditch rules state that there can be no interfering. That Quidditch book was really kicking into my mind. I was about to score another goal when the Quaffle slipped from out of my hand and started falling, I dived after it.

"CARLIE!" was the last thing I heard, before everything went black.

My head was pounding as I blinked my eyes open. "Carlie..." I heard and felt someone shaking my shoulder. "Wake up." I opened my eyes and saw that I was still in the Quidditch Pitch and Jake was leaning over me. His face flushed with relief when I opened my eyes. I also saw that Dasha and Eowyn were standing near me with nervous looks in their eyes. Professor Flitwick and Professor Snape were standing off in the distance as well. Everything was a bit blurry.

"What happened?" I asked looking at Jake confused and around the pitch, the game was still going on.

"The bludger hit you in the shoulder, luckily you were close to the ground. But, you hit your head pretty hard when you fell. You haven't been out for too long." I realized my shoulder did hurt a lot once he said it. I rubbed the back of my head, everything look slightly doubled, I was seeing little flashes of lights. People were still playing all around me. My broom... I shot up quickly and felt all the blood rush to my head.

"You should probably put your head back down..." he said.

"Where's my broom?" I asked concerned, not sitting back down.

"Nico has it, its fine. But you should probably sit back down." I started standing up and felt a little dizzy, but it was my first game and I wanted to finish it.

"I'm fine," I lied. "Really." I began to feel dizzier and started stumbling around, but I tried to control it. That's when I spotted Draco flying near me. I noticed Draco looking at me, although I couldn't see too clearly what his reaction was. "I want to go back in the game, I'm fine." Darkness flashed for a moment. I started to black out again, but barely.

"No you're not, you can't even walk," Jake pointed out.