ch 2 meeting

Bethanys pov

I was wondering around the woods. I juat came back from a successful killing spree. I was covered in blood. Dripping down from my midnight black hair now my hair was red greeeeeat I should of took a shower while I was there. I pouted. I started singing pop gose the weasel dont ask me why "all around the mullburry bush the monkey chased the weasle the monky thought tis was good fun pop gose the weasle! " I sang it while walking deep into the dark misty forest.

I carried on walking which seemed like FOREEEEEVEEERRR until.... I bumped into a very thin taaaaalllll man with waite !!!! "WHAT YOU GOT NU FACE !!!!!!" I just had to blurt out. The slender guy looked kinda pissed even if he had no face....... "HEYYO SIR !!! IM THE DEVILS ASSASIN !!" I say but the last few words I say ever so coldly hehehe. Let meh just say he was so goddanm shocked he offered to take me in. I told him my story of who I am aka demon princess n wolf princess next in line alpha. I told him I didn't want to meet the other creepypastas yet. He agreed and then VWALLA im at slender mansion.

15 years later

I gotten used to the mansion and the people inside it. Everyone was ouy while was deep in thought wether to have tacos or sweets LJ always left around. "Tacos or sweets fuck it I WANT BOTH !!!" I yelled while running downstairs. I kinda lived in the attic no one ever went up there I would always jump outta the window. Yes I said I jump outta the highest window in da house I usually jump onto the tree branches.

So back to the taco sweet thing. THEY HAD NO TACOS LEFT BITCHES !!! I mentally yell. Atleast I knew where the clown boi cept his candy. As I went into his room I almost puked "what the fuck is that GROSS DUDE!!!!" I yell as I stared at a childs corpse. "I am not havin my candy now.........I think im gonna puke." I whisper as I run to the bathroom and as I knew I would puke. Okay I was great at killing but seeing a rotting corpse with maggots eating it is just plain nast if you know which I doubt it.

Slenderz came back to find a pukeing me. "Child are you okay whats wrong." He said I got up and wiped my mouth as I yell "TELL CLOWN BOI TO GET THAT ROTTING CORPSE OUTTA HIS ROOM I WAS SEARCHING FOR SWEETS AND GROSS IT WAS JUST PLAIN NASY !!!!!" slender just nodded and replied with yet a shocking answer. "Child I will make sure he gets rid of the childs rotting corpse and I shall be introducing you to the others tonight so make sure you wear something nice." Three words WHAT THE FUCK !!!!! "What !?!?!?!" I replied shocked I dont wanna be some biatches. "You heard me o and here are your tacos ive gotta go now good bye child" he saod while ge disappeared

"NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!" I yelled as I went back to my awesome attic. I do decided to go on cleverbot to be honest I liked BEN but I made sure she wouldn't be able to see me. Im also hack queen better den the migit could ever be.

Cb: hello

Me: heyyo

Cb: im BEN

Me: AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK :D

Cb: is this that girl again -.-

Me: YOU REMEMBERED ME XD

Cb: I truly hate you -.-

Me: rude much T-T wellzy I gotta go places to be people to kill baiii >:D

User disconnected

I liked to annoy BEN and I would put notes up on the trees for masky, hoodie and tickzy toby. I would write notes they would find saying heyyo fuck up killers u nu scary my dogs ass is scarier den you pricks and stuff like that I am quite the awesome aren't I. Well I was bored like alway eatin my tacos.

I heard people comin through the door I checked the time. Yup Jeffrey he ways gets back at around 2ish.

4hours later

I took in a deep breath I was about to meet every asshole in this place. I cant belive slender wants me to do dis!

Knock knock knock

I heard knocking on my attic door. "Its time....." I took in another deep breath and I came out of the attic. I went downstairs as I heard slendy tell everyone about me "children I have not been honest with you for nine years. I found a girl a demon princess the daughter of the devil and the daughter of the NightShadow packs alpha. And she is also the devils assassin meet Bethany Shadow. You may enter Beth." As I heard him tellin me to come in. As I did as he said I entered gasps were all I heard "woh pricks stop the gasps its not like it's such a big deal you lot should of know BEN the girl on cleverbot alway annoying you was me Jeffrey the person always stealin your knife me hoodie, masky n toby who do you think wrote all the notes clown boi you missing candy mwa. Hahaha the rest of ya I didn't annoy youuuu." I say while laughing you should of seen there faces.

As I sat down .......

To be continued