Bad things

Recap: I went downstairs to see who was my mom talking to at the door and i saw a lady and her daughter was

OMG its...

Justin's POV

It was ashely. What hell i couldnt believe she was my mom's friend daughter. My mom must of heard me because she turned around smiling at me. " Hey son this is Jessica my friend and her daughter Ashely" my mom greeted. " Hi Im Justin" i said politely. I can tell Ashely didnt feel comfortable around after what i did to her this morning.

Ashely's POV

I couldnt believe Justin was Pattie's son. Now i was really scared because i was spending my dinner with Justin. Pattie greeted us to Justin but she didnt have to because i already knew him as my bully. Pattie greeted us in her house which was pretty big. My mom and Pattie went in the kitchen which left me and Justin alone. I sighed. " Hi" i said. " Hey" he said. I couldnt handle it anymore so i just got up and went in the kitchen with my mom and Pattie. " So is dinner almost ready" i asked pattie and my mom. " Yeah sweetie dinner is almost done" pattie said politely. " Mom im having selena come over for dinner to" justin yelled. Oh no now everything is going to be worst tonight. " Ok justin" pattie yelled back.

1 hour later there was a knock at tge door. Justin yelled that he got it. Justin came in here walking in with selena and when selena saw me she called me a slut in front of eveyone. I just couldnt take it anymore so i ran out the house crying and pattie and my mom calling my name to come back. I just kept crying and running.

Pattie's POV

When selena came in with justin. She saw Ashely and Said " Hey Slut'. I couldnt believe she said that to her.

Ashely took off running and crying out of the house. Jessica ashelys mom went to go get her and stopped in front of selena and i said " That was unacceptable to say that to Ashely and you should go home right now" i yelled angrily in her face. After that i went with Jessica to go help her find her daughter. When we were by the park we saw a body laying on the ground. We went to the body and when we the person it was Ashely. She was shot on her side. Jessica started crying and ran to her. I took my phone out of my pocket and called the police and the ambulance came and took ashely. We hurried back to the house and we ran in the car and drove quickly to the hospital. I cant believe Ashely got shot. I decided to call justin but he wont answer. I give up calling him.

Justin POV

When Ashely ran out the house. My mom yelled at selena for her to leave. Selena didnt leave so i yelled at her to leave but she refused to leave so i slapped her and told selena that we were over. With that she left crying. I was shocked that i hit Selena. But i just shrugged it off. All i was thinking about was Ashley. About the bad stuff i did to her i regret all of it especially when i had beaten her up badly. After thinking about Ashely i fell asleep.

3 hours later

Thats wired my mom is not even home yet. "Mom" i yelled. " Mom!!!" i yelled even louder. Ugh where is she. I got a phone from my mom and she told me what happened. I was shocked. I was about to get in my car when i seen a figure coming towards me and it was..........

TO BE COUTUINED