Levi X Reader • Husband

MODERN. 

[ Your POV : ] 

One morning. The sun's rays shine and beamed directly at your face, you woke up and yawn. You saw your husband's sleeping face. You found out he's very cute and calm-looking when he's asleep. Plus, his calm face makes him more attractive. You slowly cupped his face and adored it, while his arms ere tucked unto your waist. Every morning, you never can't get enough of his calm and cute sleeping face that made you love him even more. 

You and your husband have been staying together for over 3 years. Suddenly, you remembered something.

"Right.." You whispered to yourself. "Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. How can I forget that?" You muttered under your breath. "Hah! I know what to do!" You slowly removed his arms against your waist, reassuring him not to disturb his slumber. Once you release his arms, you slowly made your way into the bathroom to washed yourself and get dressed. After that, you quickly went to the nearest mall in your town and buy all your husband's favorite things. Well, here's list of them:

Windex (Or any cleaning materials)

Black Tea

Blazer

And a silver (not very luxurious looking but simple) watch. 

A very simple watch that made him caught his attention so easily. He's been staring at this watch a week ago. You realized that he want it really bad without telling you. After buying these things,you glance at the clock. It's 8:05 in the morning, you knew your husband is up when it's 9 or something after a hard work. You quickly went home and changed your outfit into a normal one, so that he will not notice that you've went into the mall while he's sleeping. You wrapped all the things you bought into a gift wrapper and hid it into a place where he cannot find it.

"Where can I hide it?.." You said.

"Good Morning..(y/n)" Suddenly, a familiar voice were heard behind your back, you suddenly threw the things at the back of the sofa and quickly turned your back to face your husband. 

"A-Ah! G-Good Morning, L-Levi!" You greeted as he walk towards you, yawning and half-naked.

"Can you explain why the fuck are you here?" He said in a husky voice.  "You usually went into the kitchen, first thing in the morning" He said as he cross his arms. His eyebrows were furrowed.

"Ohhhh, that.. Hehe.. I thought I've dropped something here.." You lied, As if he'd buy that.

"Oh. I see, then what's that?" He said, pointing at the sofa.

'This is bad..' You thought.

"O-Oh! That? Hah! That's nothing!" You laughed nervously.

He clicked his tongue and averted his gaze away from you. 

"Anyway, let's go get something to eat, I'm starving." He made his way to the kitchen and you followed him.

"R-Right! Great Idea!"

- - - 

After a peaceful breakfast, you washed the dishes and cleaned the room. While levi was trying to help you, but you refuse. You want him to rest for a while, since it was his day off. He just ignored your words, in the end, he helped you cleaned the whole place. 

As he finished cleaning, everything was spotless. 

After that, he made his way towards the living room. Then, a sudden voice came out.

"Hey..What is this?" You suddenly rushed towards the living room and saw levi was looking at the back part of the sofa. You quickly ran towards him and blocked it.

"Oi.." He said as he furrowed his eyebrows. "What's the big idea?"

"N-Nothing!" You said nervously and smiled forcefully.

"Heh....?" He said, like he was nothing more to say. A sudden smirked appeared in his lips that leaves you even more nervous. 

'I don't like the look of that..' You though. 

 Surprisingly, He attacked you by smashing his lips against yours. Your eyes were widely opened, as his kiss became more hungrier. 

You wanted to return the kiss but you thought of something bad will happen. You want to pull back but he put his right hand onto the back part of your neck as your kiss became more deeper and more hungrier. You thought that he was planning something as you feel his smirk against your lips while kissing. You suddenly made an idea to keep him away from the gifts and can make him distracted. You placed your arms around his neck and returned the kiss. This kiss is like you are pleading into something. You forcefully made him lay into the floor and now, you are at the top of him. He suddenly turned his body that makes you flipped under him.

"You think I can fall for that." He said with a smirk while pinning you on the floor. He reached his arm at the back part of the sofa. You quickly covered your face thinking that your plan was failed.

"Mrs. (Y/N) Ackerman.." He stated. You removed your hands off of your face and saw a box of chocolate in a heart shape and a (F/C) dress in a cute bag.

"Levi.." You said. You were shocked as you saw this things you've been wanting for this last few months.

"You thought that I forgot our 4th wedding anniversary. Well, damn no. I won't miss it for my beautiful wife. I love you more than anything, (Y/N) Ackerman--" You didn't finished his sentence and pulled him into a soft kiss. 

You were touched about Levi's words. It maybe short, yet very sweet. 

After a long kiss, you finally broke it.

"I love you too, Levi." You said as you hugged him tightly, but still in your position (Where Levi is still pinning you down.) "Oh!" You pulled away.  "I almost forgot.." You muttered and handed over your gifts to him. 

"Happy 4th wedding anniversary too, love!" You said happily. You saw his face turned into a softer expression. You can help, but admire it. He smiled and gave you another round of kiss. It was a passionate kiss, you can feel his kiss was softer and full of love. 

As you both pulled back, he suspiciously smirked and leaned against you.

"How about we continue our little session earlier?" He said with a smirk.

"Oh no, you wouldn't." You said with a giggle.

"Oh yes, MRS. (Y/N) ACKERMAN." He said as his smirk became more suspicious. "Now, where did we stopped?" He said, acting like he's thinking something. "Oh...Right.." He glanced back to you.

"Let's continue.." And he kissed you passionately.

The END. ♥