The Bold (Third) Escape

Abby's P.O.V

I saw the boys leave the house. Now was my chance. I pulled a bobby pin out of my pocket and picked the lock. When I ran downstairs and I felt pain in my arm. Someone put my pocket knife on the stair railing. It cut off a long piece of my hoodie. It also cut my arm. I grabbed the knife and ran outside. I made it out to the town. I heard screaming. Oh no. It was coming from the place I had to go to go home. I was near Marshall house good. He lived alone like I did. I walked up on the porch and knocked on the door. Marshall opened the door. He was in a black shirt and black boxers. "Abby?" He said. I hugged him. "Marshall! I'm so glad to see you!" I said. "What are you doing here its so early." He said. "I'll explain when we get inside. Hurry." I said. Marshall let me in. I got in and locked all the windows and the back door. "Abby what's going on? I never seen you like this." Marshall said. I looked at him. "I got kidnapped by 5 boys." I said. His eyes got wide. "What? Why?" He said shocked. I sat on his couch and he came and sat next to me. "I saw they kill this guy and they said they didn't want me to tell people. But get this, there vampires. They killed the guy by sucking the blood out of him. They are so powerful. I had no chance to us the fighting skills you showed me." I said really fast. "Ok Abby, calm down. You're safe here. You can stay as long as you want." Marshall said. I nodded. "Where are they right now?" Marshall said. "I don't know. One of them locked me in a room and they went somewhere." I said. "Tell me more." Marshall said. "Ok." I said.

Harry's P.O.V

We finally got home after hunting. "You can let Abby go just make sure she doesn't try anything dumb." Zayn said. "Alright." I said. I walked upstairs and saw my bedroom door was wide open. I looked inside. No one was in there. I throw a table at a wall. "What's going on up there?!" Niall yelled. I raced vampire speed downstairs. "She escaped again!" I yelled. "Did you pick up a scent?" Liam asked. Vampires used scents to find prey. "No! Did any of you?" I said. "Guys look." Louis said. He was at the top of the stairs. He was holding a white piece of cloth with blood on it. "It's a part of Abby's hoodie. She must of cut her hoodie on something when she was trying to escape." Louis said. He brought the cloth to me and the boys. We have sniffed the cloth. "Lets go find her. Before she starts telling people things." Zayn said. We raced outside. I smelled her scent heading towards the town. "I smell her scent in the town." I said. The boys sniffed the air. "He's right I smell it too." Niall said. We all ran into town. We were standing in front of a house. "I swear I smell her in this house." Louis said. "You better be right." Zayn said. We went up and knocked on the door. Some guy with black and red hair. "Hello have you seen a girl with brown and red hair?" Zayn asked. The boy shook his head. "I do have a friend like that but I haven't seen her all day. I'm starting to worry." He said. I looked at Liam. He had his eyes close so I knew what he was doing. He was reading the boy's mind. I whispered in Zayn's ear. "He's lying. I read his mind. Abby somewhere in there." Liam said. Zayn pulled out a knife. "We know you have her." He said. "I don't have this girl." The boy said. Zayn stabbed him in the chest. "Search the house." Zayn said.

Abby's P.O.V

I was hiding in a closet under the stairs. It luckily blended in with the wall so it was hard to notice. I peeked though the door. Marshall was on the floor bleeding. I had to save him. The boy were in the house. When it was safe I dragged Marshall into the closet. "Marshall." I said. He was bleeding pretty bad. I took the pocket knife and cut two sleeves off of one of the jackets and wrapped them around his chest. "Abby? Are you ok?" He whispered. I started to cry. My best friend was dying. "Don't worry about me." I said. He handed me his phone. "Call the hospital. The sirens will hopeful scare them off. If it doesn't there is a small hole right there that you can fit in it. But make sure to use this key and lock yourself in." He said. He grabbed a key out of a shoe and handed it to me. I made the call real quick. "Abby, when I get out of the hospital, I promise I will look for you." Marshall said. I heard sirens outside. "That boy must have called the cops." Harry said. "Quick lets hide and start looking when the cops leave." Liam said. I peeked and saw that they disappeared. I pushed Marshall near the front door. The workers carried Marshall out of the house. I opened the little hole and crawled inside. I locked it. I felt a small metal thing next to me. I felt it a little more. A lighter! I made a small fire. "Lads, its a closet." Niall said. I heard the door open. "Nothing's in there." Zayn said. "She has to be here because I read that kid's mind and he was thinking about Abby in his house." Liam said. Liam can read minds?! "Well maybe you should have found out where she is." Harry said. The door shut. I heard it open again. "What about this small hole?" I heard Louis say. Oh shit. I heard someone try to open the door. "It's locked." Harry said. "Pick the lock." Zayn said. Oh god, oh god. "How?" Louis said. It went silent for a second. "With this. I found it near the door when Abby escaped." Harry said. My bobby pin! I left it on the ground! I'm such an idiot! The lock started to shake. The door opened. I was dead.

 Zayn pulled me out by the legs. "Stop running away bitch!" Zayn yelled. "I'm not the bitch. Your the bitch for stabbing my best friend." I said. "Well that's your fault. Maybe if you stayed at our house he would be fine." He yelled. I started to cry a little. Marshall being in the hospital. "Maybe you should have let me go home instead of kidnapping me!" I yelled.

Zayn's P.O.V

I was getting annoyed with Abby. "Get up your staying with us if you want to or not!" I said. Abby sat up and crossed her arms. "No! I'm not going any where! I'm staying here! I'm waiting for Marshall to come home." Abby yelled. "Well guess what! You can chose. You can go to our house and stay there or we can kill you and your friend Marshall." I said. She stood up. "Fine but I'm only going because I care for my only friend! Well guess what your lucky you have more then one friend! Your lucky that you and your friends don't get called emo or get told to cut yourself! Ok! Because its pretty dam noticeable that your life is SO amazing! And mine is a living hell and its going to get even worse because I have to live with five vampires! But who cares because I give up! I don't give a crap anymore!" Abby yelled. She walked out and walked towards the woods. Wow, I had no idea her life was like that.