just a stupid little crush

Marks P.O.V
I couldent record anything, all i could think about was her. Just the thought of her smile and her piercing e/c eyes. 'Its just a stupid little crush' i lied to myself. I knew i loved her. I had to find her again without seeming like a creep.
Y/n P.O.V
"We will call you tomorrow thank you" you smiled at the lady as you walked out. You got in your car and drove back to your apartment. You walked up the stairs and stopped dead in your tracks. "H-hey" mark waved akwardly. "Hi" you gave an akward smile as you walked to your door. "I live right next to you" he chuckled gaining some confidence. "Hey i want to ask you something" he walked closer to you. "Want to go out sometime" he leaned against the wall. "S-sure" you stutter he smiled like a doof. "Hey hand me your phone" you ask holding out your hand. He fumbled with his phone as it fell out of his pocket. His face went red with embarrassment. "Smooth" you laugh as he hands it too you. You typed in your number and handed it back too him. "Tell me the info" you smile and walk back into your apartment. You shut the door and slide down it with your back on it. "I have a date".
Marks P.O.V
My heart was beating out of my chest. I closed my apartment and flopped on the couch. "I have a date".