0.1

she pecked louis on the lips as she told him she would be in the shower and that he could join her if he wanted to.

louis smirked at izzie knowing that he wouldn't hesitate, and whispered in her ear

"I'll be there, in five."

Izzie walked away as louis lied down on the bed, and yawned. he was extremely tired. he had just drove 6 hours to get to Vermont from New York . It was their 6 month anniversary and louis' longest relationship at that.

he looked around the room, it was cute- for a romantic inn, he admired the decor of the room. He liked it.

Izzie' phone rang again, for the 10th time in the last five minutes. It really was getting on louis' nerves so he picked it up, getting ready to yell at whoever thought it was important to call that many times in only five minutes.

But before Louis even got a chance to say a word,

"baby, izzie are you there? I need you. I need you now, when can you sneak out? Is louis out? Where are you? Izzie? You there?"

Louis was sitting upright by this point, chewing his lip hard enough that it was already bleeding.

"Fùćking shít-"
Louis rolled his head back as he put the phone on his leg for a second, he wasn't expecting that

" Jesus, you bastard. it's louis and I suggest you never call this fúćking number again or I swear I'll-"

louis was cut off by izzie running into the room from the shower, dripping wet, with only a towel around her.

he shut the phone and threw it at her.

He scoffed at her,

"Here," louis shot up from his position and ran to take her suitcase and since it wasn't unpacked yet, he opened the suite door and threw it into the hallway, he ran to closet and got a dress she hung up and threw that out the door as well.

louis continued to gather her materials as izzie was trying to explain her side of the story and stop him from throwing her out of the room.

"You lied, and you cheated and you knew you were important to me, you knew you were my longest relationship, and I cared about you, and what did you do, throw it all away? And why? For what? For nothing? I was a perfectly good boyfriend to you,"

"Louis, I'm sorry please you need to understand why. Please"

"You, shít there shouldn't be a why, you don't fúćking cheat, oh my god."

"Louis please I need to explain,

"No, why should you get an explanation, you don't cheat- no matter what people done cheat you just -"

As louis was quickly walking around the room, and Izzie desperately following him, she told him why,

"Louis, please you - you couldn't be there for me, as a - as a man, you weren't giving yourself to me. I needed something more. And I'm sorry. That's no excuse for cheating. I'm sorry louis. I never meant to hurt you. Please-"

louis laughed while shaking his head and opened the door for izzie, he put one hand in front of him as to 'show her the way' and as she walked out - still wearing the bath towel, louis told her "goodbye izzie."

He slammed the door and slid down to the floor, louis put everything into this relationship and tried so hard to make it work but he didn't understand why it didn't.

Izzie was sitting right behind the door,

"louis? You need to know I'm sorry. But, I kind of don't have a car or a place to sleep right now-"

Louis let a tear slip out of his eye.

louis put his head in his hands and he was groaning.

"Well, should have thought of that before you slept with someone else." louis remarked to izzie through the doorframe, raising his eyebrows even though nobody could see him.

"I liked you izzie? You know that?"

Izzie nodded, even though louis couldn't see her.

"You know this is fùćking expensive right? And I payed for this inn, this suite- that huge bathroom, what am I going to do now?"

"Your worried about the money?" Izzie asked through the door.

"Are you in any place to be having judgements?"

izzie whispered a 'no' and turned her face to the door,

"louis, I'm going to go now, your an amazing person and I'm sorry ok I really am."

she got her suitcase, changed her outfit and left louis to his room.

He laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

He didn't cry, he wasn't as sad as he was angry, like extremely angry at her and whoever the fùćk the guy on the phone was.

"shít" Louis took a pillow and threw it at the tv, he took another one and threw it harder this time. He grabbed the remote, threw it at the tv and I cracked.  He groaned and punched the bed.

"fùćkfùćkfùćkfùćkfùćkfùćkfùćkfùćkfùćkfùćk" Louis repeated and screamed as he pushed his face through the pillows and mattress.

Yeah, he was a little angry.

All he could think about was how he actually cared for her, like he didn't love izzie, the sex was okay, but he cared for her as a person, as a friend and he liked being in a relationship with her. It was fun. He wasn't as happy as he would've liked, he didn't know the extent of true happiness, but he was happy with her, more than he was in a long time. It was a long relationship and louis was sad. he was mad. louis was sad and mad.

he groaned again and rubbed his face. He got up and walked over the his bathroom and splashed water on  his face, looking at himself through the mirror.

"I'm getting shít drunk tonight."

and he laughed sadly.

___________________________

ok this one was longer so be happy
I think I like it, I'm not the best writer so I hope that's ok :-D

comment, vote & share !! Means loads !