Breakfast at Frank's

The time was +120,000CH. Franku awoken from his sexual slumber about Zayn Malik and a roll of Play-Doh, he was in the greatest of moods and gave the greatest morning welcome to his friends.

"Sup! What's for breakfast faggots?" Frank asked while scratching his genital area.

Safari Man replies "Pink Guy is making some omelettes, WOW!".

Frank skips to the kitchen to observe the omelettes. Just to watch them cook to a golden crisp, licking his lips slowly and imagining all the erotic things he could do with them (as he usually does). When he enters the kitchen, he hears Pink Guy murmuring to himself so out of curiosity Frank asked what he was saying.

"Hey old pal...what you murmuring about, have you gone retarded or something?" He asked Pink Guy. 

Pink Guy looked up and screamed "Making some sick-ass rhymes boss" He answered. 

Frank tapped him on the back and asked "Good for you boy now WHERE THE FUCK'S MY OMELETTES?!". Pink Guy picked up the pile of omelettes, sneezed on them then thrown them at Frank's face. Frank dished out the omelettes for everyone to eat at the table, except himself, he took his too his room and didn't come out for half an hour. When he came back out, with his face covered in sweat, he got ready to make a new video. Then for the rest of the morning he prepared the video by gathering all of his friends like Pink Guy, Safari Man, Salamander Man, Lemon, Santa's Brother, Red Dick, Prometheus and the Shaman. As the afternoon came along, the gang began the video which lead on a series of events they would never forget.