Thank You, Cat (Oneshot/Sequel to Secretly Together) Joey Graceffa and Catrific

Author's Note : This is a sequel to Secretly Together so I recommend you to read that story first. :)

Have fun.

~~~~

2-4 years later...

~~~

Joey's POV

I woke up and looked to my right. Cat was there, laying down on her bed.. Sleeping. I slept on my chair, It wasn't comfortable.. I took my chair and sat next to her. I accidentally made noises when I was moving my chair. She woke up, she looked at me and tried to smile.

End of POV

"O-Oh, H-Hello Joey." Sometimes, it was difficult for her to talk. Joey held her hand and said "I hope you're feeling better." She smiled at me and said "T-Thanks." Joey looked down and sighed. "Hey, Cat.." He said. "Y-Yeah?" Cat said. "I wrote a long letter for you." Joey said. He took out a small piece of paper out of his pocket. He started reading it to Cat.

Hey Cat also known as the wonderful Catrific on Youtube

You made me the happiest person ever. But now, I know that you will be looking after me. I wish you could've stayed longer.. I wish that I could just rewind the time and just be with you forever. I wish I could've healed it.

I wish that I could've healed it with a spell. I want you to know that you are an amazing girl and even though I can't bare to see you like this.. I have to stay strong. Enough of that, let's talk about all the memories that we had.

Wow, where to start? Oh yeah, remember when we first met? I had my old hair and it was long and you had your crazy curly hair, we all looked so different. And then a few years later we had our own shows on Teen. Remember when I asked you out? Good times.. I was turning red and I was hoping that you would say yes. My dream came true. You finally said yes. I was really happy.

Oh yeah, remember when we finally confessed our relationship? Best feeling I've ever had. You were the only person that made me smile bigger and bigger. You just make me happy. I know that today is the day. I just want to be with you forever. I don't know.. It just breaks my heart.

But anyways, remember when we danced the whole night? It was alot of fun..

Remember when went to Vegas? We shared a room together and everyone was like fangirling. Hahaha. We had the same birthday. We were perfect for each other. You are beautiful. and well, I'm beautiful too but you are just perfect.

I want to be with you forever. and ever.

You make me very happy. I just cant let this happen to you... Why not me instead? Why was it you and not me? It just makes me really sad. I love you more than anything. But.. The time has come. Every time I think about it, I just want to throw every single object that's around me and just cry in my bedroom for hours and hours.

Remember when me and Meghan were in the Amazing Race? When we got eliminated, you gave me a huge hug and told me that it's okay. You kissed my cheek and I felt better.

Everyone.. And I mean everyone.. will miss you. I will miss you. I just wish that you could've stayed longer..

But then.. It happened..

You..

You were sick. You didn't feel good. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. And then you said "N-Nothings wrong.." I got worried so we decided to go to the ER.

They said that you wouldn't last long. And that's when I had my breakdown.

I cried so much that I got a headache.