Chapter 1

A Very Merry Christmas

Christmas Eve 2000

The yellow,green and red glow from the Christmas tree illuminated the room as the buzz of conversation filled the air at the Weasly's house.George talked about the booming business in Weasly's Wizard Weazes and Charlie ranted about his latest expedition to Rome.As they counted down the seconds to Christmas,Harry took a deep breath,got down one knee and faced Hermione.

'"Tonight the stars are shining brightly but they pale in comparison with my beloved's eyes.Tonight the angels sent from Heaven sing and rejoice but one woman's voice drowns out theirs.Tonight the world dances as we celebrate Christmas but nothing could make me happier than one word:yes.Hermione Granger,will you do me the immense honor of marrying me?"silence descended as Harry waited with bated breath for her answer.

Hermione was frozen with shock but did not reply,making everyone watch the duo stare at each other in increasing intense. "Yes." Hermione breathed and the Weasly's house erupted into whoops and cheers of joy.The pair melted into each other's embrace as they kissed,making that night the best Christmas they would ever have.

Author's Note
I will posting one chapter every week unless the demand requires more but let's be honest-Who's going to read this?
✌️Peace Out✌️

                                            ~Rowynne