Part Two

Keigan sat there in her school uniform... lifeless; just the sound of the ticking clock could be heard... tick, tock. A tear, flowed down her lifeless face, warming up her left cheek as it ran down. It was 9am. She was already going to be late for school. It didnt bother her. Nothing bothered her anymore. The name calling, the threats and the constant abuse, had just warn her down... to a speck of dust... into nothingness. It was an hour before she could pull herself together, she pulled down her sleeves to hide her cuts  and stepped out the door; a headphone in her left ear, and a phone in her hand.  

Meanwhile, Nathan was already at school, he had hoped to of seen Keigan earlier that day but he never seemed to bump into her like he usually did. He was in his science class, looking at the interactive whiteboard while the teacher spoke about the structure of an atom. Most of the infomation went in one ear and out the other. Before long it was lunch time, the only thing Nathan could think about was Keigan, as usual. He got out his phone and dialled her number, it didn't ring for long before he could hear her voice "Hello?" squeaked Keigan as she spoke for the first time that day, "where were you this morning? I missed you..."  replied Nathan in a concerned voice                                                   "Oh yeah, um.. sorry, my mum drove me this morning. Oh, I have to go the whistle is blowing, I'll speak to you later yeah?" Before Nathan could respond Keigan terminated the call. Although Nathan was worried, Keigan had acted like this before, she often went into strange moods. Nathan never knew why. 

After school Keigan waited at the bus stop for Nathan. After a short while he showed up. Nathan could see the pain in Keigans eyes, he could see she was tired. She was tired of life.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, Paris didnt write this, I did again. I do know the quality of my writing isnt very good, but I am trying to develop my skills :) The next part will be out soon so yeah.