What Makes You Beautiful

*John's POV*

Vacation. The school year finally ended and my friends and I are camping for a whole week, starting today.

"John!" Bianca called making me look at her, she was motioning the sit beside her.

I smiled then sat down on a wood beside her. Bianca is one of my childhood best friends. She's sweet, caring, honest and just Amazing. I've been courting her for a month now and I think soon enough she's going to finally say yes to me, I'm just waiting for a perfect moment to ask her out.

"I always feel insecure whenever I'm with Amanda, she's really pretty and she suits to be a model someday." she said with a pout.

I frowned. "You're beautiful Bianca" I said scratching the back of my neck and looking away.

She giggled. "Of course you will say that, you're courting me." she said then nudge me. I looked at her ready to object but she continued while pointing ahead.

"Look at her, she has the perfect body, her hair is naturally straight to perfection and she's gorgeously tan." she explained sighing heavily afterwards.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Did you just check her out?" I asked wanting to laugh.

"Maybe I did, and by just looking at her I feel so..." she trailed off not bothering to complete her sentence.

"You're so insecure, you're beautiful in and out" I said nudging her again.

"Nahh" she said but smiling while looking at the ground.

"I can't believe you don't know you're beautiful" I said looking away.

"Whatever John" she said beside me with a giggle.

We all worked together to set up the fire, tents and finding sticks and woods. We did all the things when you go camping like telling scary stories and roasting marshmallows and many other more throughout the things we've done I always look at Bianca seeing her talk to our friends, flipping her hair to the side or when she caught me looking at her she will hide behind her hair or look at the ground.

When it was past midnight everybody decided that its time to sleep so we all went to the tent and tucked into our sleeping bags.

Bianca's sleeping bag was besides mine knowing that our friends purposely planned it because they knew that I'm inlove with my childhood best friend. Cliché, I know.

"Psst, John! Wake up" Bianca whisper-shouted at me poking my cheek in the mean time.

"What?" I grumbled facing her, one eye open.

"I can't sleep" she said pouting.

"So? Why you wake me up?" I ask then groaned.

"Nevermind" she said facing her back to me.

I once again groaned then stood up.

"C'mon" I said yanking Bianca up, getting outside the tent.

"Where are we going?" She asks when we walled out the tent.

"Trust me" I hold her hand to mine while we headed up the mountain.

We headed to a cliff where I found when we last camped here which wasn't that long because I'm an adventurous guy and likes camping.

"Wow" she said breathlessly looking at the view.

I smiled letting go of her hand then laid down on the ground which isn't dirty. I felt her lay down beside me, looking at the stars peacefully.

After awhile of stargazing Bianca broke the silence.

"Why?" she asks looking at me.

"Hmmm?" I ask looking at her with confuse eyes.