Home Is Bitter-Sweet

SJH Pov
We were back. But now, our hearts were beating as one. Cold winter air bolted at us, causing me to long for warmth. But you know... couldn't really get to a warm place, when there's a cast around your leg!! Ugh. This thing.. All it does is make me freaking pissed.... Aish...
"Oppa!! I'm cold, bring me to the house faster!!" I shiver... The bus had dropped us off a long ways back, and I was struggling to reach warmth all by myself... I continue dragging my foot along, when I'm suddenly picked up and carelessly thrown over my man's shoulder... What am I? Garbage? Whatever... I'm my husband's garbage... I reach for the suitcase, that Jong Kook Oppa had stopped pulling along behind him, since I was creating chaos.... So here I am, my husband's garbage, thrown over his shoulder, and still managing to pull all the belongings ahead. I know, I'm so talented...

The. House. Is. In. Sight.... Ugh faster!!! Can't you see I'm a block of ice here??
"Oppa run!!" I exclaim... I need... heat!!
"So you're trying to kill me Ji Hyo ya?? There's ice everywhere, okay? It's hard enough with you over my shoulder!!" He responds.

It won't kill you stupid.. You'll just break a leg... Which I wouldn't mind, since you should go through it too... I went through a wedding with this... You'll be fine Mr. Muscles...
See? Look what the cold does to you!!

We're here!! Ahhh the heat.. I love this house you got here, my husband.. I run to the bed quickly cuddling up in every blanket.. It feels so delightful... Mhmmmm... Nevermind. I'm sweating. It's to hot!! Don't judge me.. A girl can change her mind mkay??
"Ji Hyo.. the plane ride still got my head spinning.. I need to sleep." He says laying down on the bed I had just messed up...
"Okay Oppa... Whatever you say.." I reply quietly unzipping the suitcase and pulling out his phone.. His phone is better than mine by far... or not really, I just like using stuff that ain't mine... I go onto his Instagram finding pictures overloading the Running Man Hashtag with fanmeet pictures... I scroll through many beautiful pictures... [if only I can edit out that cast though] finding one different from all....
A blurry picture, of me being carried bridal style by my one man, when I was wearing that long white dress. No one could tell who the picture resembled right? It should all be okay... Or scratch that...
I took this pic when I was early to the fanmeet. It looks like Jong Kook Oppa.. The hair, and his clothes... The everything... It has to be Jong Kook Oppa carrying Princess Ji Hyo in a wedding dress... but if they got married, that means no Monday couple.... Awh.. Danget. This was not how it was meant to be... We just gotta ignore and keep supporting our MC :(

...and there were many comments proving they knew what was going on in the picture... They had no proof truly right?? But the rumors!! Omg...

I decide there is only one thing to do... I set up a Monday Couple account to distract them from that point... That means no rumors.... No disappointed people... After it's set up, I begin typing my comment...

Oh come on you guys!! Don't lose hope!! Don't you see? They had no explanation of why Gary was in Korea... being "busy" with what? I bet that was him. Think about it... Not showing up to the fanmeet... I bet he was backstage somewhere...

and sure enough it worked... They were distracted.... But even the though, my head spun at the thought of losing my man right after I married him... I can't worry now... I should be happy about my marriage.. Sleep seemed to be the only thing that can turn my attention away from stress... and that is exactly what I did...

KJK Pov
Ok... Ahh... Planes are so stupid... My head still pounded from the long trip, and sleeping was obviously no help... I grab my phone, which I found on Ji Hyo's stomach and flick it on, as it goes straight to Instagram.... On a Monday Couple account??? Ji Hyo? Why??

Just go run off to your "destined" partner then- according to like all the fans in the world.... Why have a Monday Couple account?? There's nothing you have to prove to anyone, so your just doing it for you love and desire... Yeah... Just continue pushing me down into the ground... Even after going through all this to keep you, your throwing me away?? I've done my best to protect you all this time, because you are really the one thing I couldn't live without...

The pounding headache, now lead on to a dizzy feeling... I close my eyes... How much of all this can I take?? I don't understand this anymore... I'm supposed to be happy and I'm... not. This is just complete stress. I get up from the bed, Ji Hyo sound asleep still. I lay my head against the wall looking down at the ground disappointed. I hear the blankets being torn away as my eyes become wet. I rub my eyes as Ji Hyo speaks.
"Oppa??" She says tiredly. Ugh. She's cute. But I'm still getting to the bottom of this.
"What's the meaning of this??" I exclaim throwing the phone down by her on the bed. She scratches her head still tired..
"Oh oppa. I was just trying to prove-" She begins.
"What is there there to prove??" I interrupt.
"These people posted something on your-" She continues talking but I just couldn't listen. The phone is shoved I'm my face revealing a picture and an overload of comments... Aish... Ji Hyo... Still don't have to prove anything... Let them think what they wanna think... They have no evidence.
"They would have been so disappointed if they knew the truth oppa..." She says.
"Yeah... but your a star. Aren't you used to having to hurt people for your decisions and choices." I say stressed. "It really seems that you did this because you support MC.. do you still want me??"
"Fine... Just be mad at me okay?? But you have nowhere to go. This is our house now." She points out. We lay down on the bed, our backs facing eachother, angry. Nothing to be said. Nothing getting done. Only getting worse...