The bird diarys

THE BIRD DIARYS!

I can't wait to go to my best friends friend cousin how is friends with a weirdo named zack!

Yes that sounded pretty confusing well it is but not as much if you are a bird.

My name is Ricky, I love to talk its my number1 thing to do!

And just the day after the party I get to go to flying lessons! Yes I don't know how to fly. I happen to have tiny wings but I think they are cute! And they also don't bother me onley when I'm in a sitchuwashion where I need to fly, now that bothers me!

Today my dad thought I needed a head start on class so I don't inbaris myself or my family. So I started the basic basic. How to fly

Wing pazishioning. But none of it made sense, all the words where in Spanish!!!!!!!!! So my mom help me to speak Spanish witch felt like it toke forever but it onley toke 1 hour.

Soon anof it was night time and it was time for bed. My head felt bigger learning all the flying head start and learning all the words in the Spanish dictionary did not really help with going to the party and now I will be inbarisd about my over sized tweety bird brain

I almost thing I don't want to go.

The next day.

I wake up the next day exited because I get to go to the party! And don't worry I won't explane that again but I was also nervous about my flying lessons it was just tomorrow.

OMG! I totally forgot about my big sized tweety bird brain! What will I do I can't just not go to the party!

So what should I do??!

I know I should wear a funky hat that is like all over the place!

So it would take everyone's ateshion off of my big sized tweety bird brain!! I'm a ginueis!!!

9:00 and its time to go to the party, so I whent in my Bogor craft to the party but unforchinetly. The battery to the Bogor craft died! So I could not go to the party unless I learn to fly!!

THE END